2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Have you been lately? I do new construction out there and that area has been negatively affected by the gentrification happening in Tampa. Tampa’s surrounding suburbs are quickly becoming quite “diverse” while neighborhoods in the city limits that have been historically black are all being white washed. Tampa heights, carver city, Seminole heights are just a few examples
So the "diversity” is a negative affect? 🤔

Advertisement
If I had to call it I like this kid best at wr…Don't get me wrong I can see the DB projections as well, and want him in next year's class regardless. But I think WR is his best position imo.

Last edited:
If I had to call it I like this kid best at wr…Don't get me wrong I can see the DB projections as well, and want him in next year's class. But I think WR is his best position imo.
Agreed, maybe corner? Just don’t see the physicality for safety, ball skills are great for sure

Agreed, maybe corner? Just don’t see the physicality for safety, ball skills are great for sure

Could see that as well…Then again there is plenty of room to get to 190-200 so maybe the physicality comes with that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been wanting Corey Raymond for years now… Best DB recruiter in the nation hands down.
@Confidence1000
Interested Look GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back