Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
Sanders will never be a great coach. He cares entirely too much about his own image to truly be a good developmental coach. He has some strengths, but being a great coach just isn't one of them.
If he ever understands that he needs to surround himself with talented position coaches and coordinators he might have something.
Until then, he'll always pull the few highly touted players. Some will get better most will not.
This move with Sapp is just another headline to be a part of.
DADDY BALL

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is getting a masters in media relations
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for Warren, happy for him.

Same, but I don't have the disdain for him on a personal level like some. I've hung out with him twice and he was likeable enough. He didn't really care much for schmoozing people who wanted to come up and interrupt whatever was going on. I can't say I blame him as that's what your entire evening would then become. It's a problem a lot of stars have and IMHO, it's disrespectful as **** the way a lot of people do it. It's even worse with all the cameras around, I mean do you really need that selfie?

I'd be very curious to know how many of the haters have spent much time at all with him. Altogether, roughly 5 hours for myself. That's just my experience and I don't mean to discredit or refute what some feel. I should also add that I didn't need anything, want anything, and no, I didn't ask for a picture or autograph. That **** is lame.

Same, but I don't have the disdain for him on a personal level like some. I've hung out with him twice and he was likeable enough. He didn't really care much for schmoozing people who wanted to come up and interrupt whatever was going on. I can't say I blame him as that's what your entire evening would then become. It's a problem a lot of stars have and IMHO, it's disrespectful as **** the way a lot of people do it. It's even worse with all the cameras around, I mean do you really need that selfie?

I'd be very curious to know how many of the haters have spent much time at all with him. Altogether, roughly 5 hours for myself. That's just my experience and I don't mean to discredit or refute what some feel. I should also add that I didn't need anything, want anything, and no, I didn't ask for a picture or autograph. That **** is lame.
Many hours… I’ve never personally never asked him for a photo. Also, have out hung out with him through co-workers at personal events. I know people that also know him personally and through business. He a phuckin’ special kind of cleanser for women’s privates. I’ve also seen him act straight up rude and disrespectful to plenty of Bucs fans asking for autographs, in a setting where generally asking for an autograph is okay. Like after practices, kids asking at corporate events he’s paid to attend. Shunning them like the undead. Not while he’s sitting down for a meal like some washed out “Punk’d” episode….

Double ***** him and his washed out seminary degree and even worse whatever Bullshat “Honorary” Masters Media Degree the BuffaHoes/She’eon Sanders want to present him with.

Advertisement
Back