Rumor Did I Just Read UNC is UNDERDOG to App St??

These defenses suck but man they alternative is the big ten where Iowa is tied 3-3 with South Dakota state in the 3rd

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think ACC might be stronger than most expect this year. NC state, Pitt, us, nc can be tough, Clemson. 5-6 potentially good teams.

That said, if we don’t win the coastal it will be a major disappointment with this Roster and Staff in a down year for the Coastal. Atlantic is definitely the stronger division

Advertisement
Advertisement
A rb can dip his head and strike you with his brown but a db and just dip his head and take a head shot and it’s his fault lol. At least they didn’t kick him out for that garbage.
Offense is money, defense is violence lmao

According to leagues lmao

Advertisement
NCSt is in a dog fight w/ ECU. Smh. Wtf is going on ACC?
NC ST was vastly overrated this offseason IMO...

They lost their top WR, a 1st round draft pick at LT in Ikem Ekwonu & their best RB last season.

Plus NC ST has recruited really really average over the last 4 years, aside from Leary they don’t really have too many game changing players.

Because they went 9-3 last year they caught quite a bit of hype in the offseason as a potential Atlantic champion, but I personally don’t buy it. I think they’re an 8-4 team at best.

Advertisement
Back