2026 Dia Bell QB from Heritage (Raja's Son)

Advertisement
Went to HS with Raja.. Both his kids appear to be great athletes. Both look incredible to me at Hoops.. but Dia has potential as a QB for sure.

Last week in his first start (against Jacksonville trinity christain he went 15-19, 250 yds 2 TDS. Not sure about this week yet.

QB1 for 2026, nahmean

Attachments

• IMG_2750.jpeg
    IMG_2750.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Dam top 15.

He really that good?

Can’t remember the last time we had a QB down here ranked that high.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m intrigued by the bloodline and athletic profile but I like Smigel’s tape more. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Advertisement
Not sure if already mentioned, but Raja’s dad used to work for UM athletics a while back. Was a guy everyone really respected.
His sister went to UF for hoops, but coached/worked at UM as well.

Though he averaged 29 points per game during his senior year at Miami Killian Senior High School, Bell went unrecruited.

"None of the big schools wanted me," Bell said. "I wanted to go to University of Miami because that's where my dad went, but the coach told me he had four NBA players there and that I wouldn't play.

"Of course," Bell added, "none of those guys are in the NBA today."

I went to Killian with Raja. Not sure if anyone remembers the Greene boys that played at Killian forever? Their Dad Charlie Greene, Sr. Who just recently passed was a Hall of Fame Junior College Baseball Coach. The youngest son, Chris Greene i think played on at least one of the Raja teams (but i could be wrong, could have missed him by a year). Mick Greene was a couple years older than us and he was a ****** beast at hoops.Think he played for USF. And Charlie Jr. A couple years older than Mick was also awesome at hoops but even better at baseball. Just found out that Charlie Jr is a catchers coach for he brewers and his son Garrett is the startng qb for WVU

Advertisement
Back