Rumor Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.

"...Few fan bases turn as abruptly on their coaches as this one [Miami]. The last person to coach more than 57 games at The U was Larry Coker..."

Miami's winning percentage:

- 1980s: .831
- 1990s: .773
- 2000s: .736
- 2010s: .586
- 2020s: .652

In HC Super Mario Cristobigballs we trust until we don't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did SMD really say the "fans are hangry ".

At least the article recognized the importance of the banner plane.

Overall, great article, lol.

Did SMD really say the "fans are hangry ".

At least the article recognized the importance of the banner plane.

Overall, great article, lol.
How i picture SMD spending her days off
Hungry Fasting GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Advertisement
You have to know a disaster when you see one. When you cant win games in the ****** ACC conf. its time to change corches. Miami fans were actually too patient. Manny should have been fired after year one. Lost to FIU, Duke, and La. Tech back to back to back to end the season!! And he got two more years.

Miami has given coaches more time than they really should have had. Al got more time because of the “cloud”. Randy got more than enough time to show he wasn’t head coach material. An Manny was a clown who should never have been hired in the first place. Look where they all are now.

Miami has given coaches more time than they really should have had. Al got more time because of the “cloud”. Randy got more than enough time to show he wasn’t head coach material. An Manny was a clown who should never have been hired in the first place. Look where they all are now.
There is that stupid unwritten rule you give a guy 4 years so he has his own players. Its BS. When you know its not working make the change. And its clear it was not working at Miami.

Advertisement
I just have a hard time seeing Nebraska come back. Maybe they can become wisconsin with the right coach at best
People seem to forget that a lot of their success came when they could enroll those then partial-qualifiers from Cali that other schools couldn't get in. I don't think any coach will ever get more support than Frost got in the first couple of years there. Nebraska wanted to win, and they really wanted Frost to lead them back to the glory days.

I saw an early, short list of possible coaching candidates. The top 2 were Campbell at Iowa State and Stoops at Kentucky. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were interested. It seems the kind of community and geographic area that is important to Campbell and his family. And I think Stoops has done a **** of a job at Kentucky. Plus each has taken those programs are far as they realitistically can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back