Defensive recruiting

All these DB's are not a good fit for Golden system, they play all their lives coming forward not backpedaling and giving the receiver or the ball handler 10 yards of cushion and then try to tackle and guessing where they are going.

oh I understand the Safeties are not use to playing in the punt return on D !

Advertisement
Redwine is also gonna end up in the NFL. Ask Golden about Redwine and he`ll probably tell you "no thanks I don't drink." smfh

Advertisement
Now would seem like a great time to take advantage of the sinking ship in G-ville.. they just had another guy flip to OSU.

Well can only go by the present7 games in we are a top 25 defense

When you play two deep safeties 15 yards off the ball and don't want your corners playing physically to reroute receivers within the five-yard area (D'Onofrio's own words), then offenses like Nebraska's and Georgia Tech's can just kill you slowly by running it down your throat. They're not giving up 25+ yard chunk plays, but they've gotten gashed on the ground.

Nebraska had 343 rushing yards and converted 7-of-10 third down opportunities. Defense didn't adjust whatsoever.

Georgia Tech had 318 rushing yards and converted 9-of-14 third down opportunities. Defense didn't adjust whatsoever.

If you place any stock into how our defense performed against the FAMUs of the world to inflate that early-season ranking, then that's on you. The Golden/D'Onofrio "bend and break, but pray the offense makes a mistake" defense is sinking this program further into irrelevance to anyone that's paying attention.

Advertisement
Pete last "Work" clearly said Irving is looking more and more like a Gator. That he like the coaches and of course the defense better!

Are you surprised?

Pete is keeping a low profile to keep his inside access.
he likes that dumpster fire at UF better? lulz.

Just watched Ronnie Huggins highlights for the first time today kid jump routs and half of those picks went to the house.. kid would make a great nickel for us... we need DL , LBS , and DBS...

UF maybe an offensive dumpster but if I am a defensive player there is no way I come here and play in this scheme.

Advertisement
Well can only go by the present7 games in we are a top 25 defense

And I can only go by this post alone to known your favorite pass time is playing in traffic. I recommend you take up drinking anti-freeze, think it will suit you…..

What if Irvin relayed to the staff he has no interest in playing at the U? Or what if M. Irvin told the staff to move on from Tim, he's headed elsewhere. We never hear the other side of the story, just fake insiders speculating.

EXACTLY! If Irvin has said he doesnt want ti play there then move on.

Pete last "Work" clearly said Irving is looking more and more like a Gator. That he like the coaches and of course the defense better!

Are you surprised?

Pete is keeping a low profile to keep his inside access.
he likes that dumpster fire at UF better? lulz.

Maybe a lot of these kids nowadays just look for which system is going to allow them to prepare for the NFL and get featured, etc. I think we as fans care WAY more about college wins and National Championships than these players do...honestly. I mean..if you're some random-*** roster filler living out the last days of your football life I can see the desire for wins. But I think wins are secondary to future success to a lot of these kids. wins are still important....but not AS important.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back