Dear rokulika

Honestly its to the point that everyone should realize maybe losing is the best thing now. As much as it sucks & we hate it these fools have got to go & the only way its happening is losses. Its a shame guys like DP & DUKE had to be totally wasted but that is more of a reason to call for this staffa head. At the end of the day you just gotta feel for the kids. Try & save the underclassmen & wish the upperclassmen that go on to the Nfl good luck, they'll finally get some actually coaching & a real chance to be developed & utilized.

Advertisement
You think I'm happy about any of this? I just look at this like an NFL team tanking to get a franchise QB. It wasn't fun for the Colts to go 1-15 but it's already paying off. Gotta think big picture. It sure as **** isn't fun or easy but every man (fan) has his limit. It's been 10 **** years of this ****. I demand better.

Oh, you DEMAND BETTER!!! GTFOH

******* right I do. I guess you're content with mediocrity?

We're still going to be screaming like crazy people to stomp a mud hole in the Duke Blue Devils and lay them down with a Stone Cold Stunner.

100% chance you have a goatee and put your sunglasses on the back of your neck whenever you go indoors.

About a month ago, we decided to take a more pro-active approach to banning posters and deleting posts. Then the Louisville game happened. It’s clear we need a more sustainable and uniform system so I don't have to make posts like this every other month. We gave everybody some time to vent, but now it’s time for some simple changes that we hope will improve the board.

Before I get into it, there are two things we don't want to do. First, we don't want to neuter the board. This is a football site. It should be fun and a little crude. That's what people like about CanesInSight. Second, we don't want to take sides in the Golden/Anti-Golden debate. That has killed other boards in the past. And, quite frankly, history has proven the coach-bashers right.

But there are three areas we want to address. Violating these simple rules is an infraction. Three infractions in ten days results in a three-day posting ban.

• Number one, no racism
  • Number two, no intentionally posting false info. We'll call this the whoopingcane rule.
  • Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." You can call out a poster for being wrong. But don't say, "You're dancing around like a Kansas City "***g0t."

We don't want to spend time giving infractions. This board is for entertainment, not for us to play hall monitors. The hope is that once these rules become clear, they will become a deterrent and the board will improve. If you want to vent in a more lax environment, I'd recommend www.WestEndZone.com.

If you have any questions or disagreements, shoot me a PM. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back