DE/OLB Nic Scourton Purdue B1G sack leader enters portal

Oh great, lol.

Getting Better The Best GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol are we going to even "pursue" these types in the portal? None the less land them, portal SZN seems to be a rinse and repeat of the years past, maybe even worse.
What happened to signing quality over quantity? Thought that was supposed to be our approach.

We need to be signing cats like this, Evan Stewart, Walter Nolen…not backup safeties from Vanderbilt or rotational DTs from NC State. But hey, maybe my expectations are too high.

And Clark is a fine player don’t get me wrong, but he doesn’t make you go “now THAT’S a game-changer on the DL”.

I agree we need players like this. I personally would love to have him but I’m guessing the numbers just don’t work out. We are so tight on scholarships and we have much bigger needs than DE.

I’d like to see us go after(in order) the top: Safety, DT, WR, & LB (with QB being obvious)
Adding those 4 players plus the freshman class would make this team very talented on paper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clark had an offer from Washington, Cook from OSU. And the DE from Marshall is visiting

What are ya'll even talking about at this point lol. I'll give you Riley as just being a depth piece, and Carpenter is a center
This guy is at another level compared to them. There is a reason he's ranked as the #9 person in the portal and Cook is 123 and Clark is 200+. Again not saying Clark and Cook aren't good but we need some high level impact players sprinkled in there atleast.

Advertisement
Back