Coaching DC Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm straight with Geoff Collins. If Strong bolts, I'd like to see us grab a young gun like Manny Rojas from Delaware.

• Agree
Reactions: DC3
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We can’t all gain admission to or afford Ransom Everglades.

My family pulled me out of Killian when that AIDS outbreak happened. I applied to Belen but they said my lisp wasn't nearly strong enough and they wanted to do unnecessary research about my claims of being from a very politically connected family in Cuba. Soooooo.....I ended up at MAST studying starfish and stingrays all day.

Tell me more…Lane Train? 😎
lane kiffin dancing GIF by FAU Athletics

Advertisement
My family pulled me out of Killian when that AIDS outbreak happened. I applied to Belen but they said my lisp wasn't nearly strong enough and they wanted to do unnecessary research about my claims of being from a very politically connected family in Cuba. Soooooo.....I ended up at MAST studying starfish and stingrays all day.
so you ended up getting a better education for free while those suckers paid for an overpriced diploma

MAST on the Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back