2025 Daylyn Upshaw 3* WR from Phoenix City, AL

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@DMoney in the 5/10 Bank says he's got an OV booked for June 7 and is one of the very few non-FL receivers we're seriously recruiting this cycle.

Another Alabama name to store away- WR Daylin Upshaw (Phenix City, AL). Upshaw is taking an official visit to Miami on June 7th.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@DMoney in the 5/10 Bank says he's got an OV booked for June 7 and is one of the very few non-FL receivers we're seriously recruiting this cycle.

Interestingly enough, Geo keeps mentioning CJ Wiley as an OOS WR that we're recruiting pretty hard also and we're trying to set up an OV. But nada from @DMoney. Not sure why their sources are differing here? Maybe we just have more traction w/Upshaw?

Advertisement
State of Bama seems to get deeper and deeper every year. Good tape here as well.
That school is loaded every year . I def like to get a pipeline coming out of that school . Thats Auburn area , pheonix city touches Columbus Ga only knew that because I was stationed at fort Benning in that same area

That school is loaded every year . I def like to get a pipeline coming out of that school . Thats Auburn area , pheonix city touches Columbus Ga only knew that because I was stationed at fort Benning in that same area
my college teammate was from pheonix city they were loaded then and theats the early 2000s. He was all auburn an the area is all aburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back