Official David Njoku gets paid 💰💰💰

Good for him. This is an insane overpay
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
I think Arroyo is Travis Kelce (spelling?) like. I think he’s the next great TE from Miami. I like Will and I think he’s going to do well in the NFL, but Arroyo is on another level. In Gattis’s offense he will be featured and the proof will be in the pudding.

I totally agree about Arroyo I try not to get too hyped up on these boards about players, or single them out, but he’s got all the tools. I’m not sure if I mentioned this before, but he’s going make a killing the next couple of years.

Edit: I lied, I’ve already been talking him up, I just checked. I might have to go on those memory pills.

Grossly underutilized. He’s learned how to block, sells the block well on a peel, still has those athletics. I k ow it’s a big bet but I think he’ll earn the paycheck.

Advertisement
Happy for him.

He is now getting paid.

Very Athletic, mobile TE. Overall good hands.

RedZone catcher. Hops. Throw the ball high, he will get it.

I’m going to assume The Browns r paying him on potential & not production. Outside of a decent 2018 yr, Njoku hasn’t been that guy at his position. Happy for the guy & his bread, & hopefully w/ Watson he’ll reach the potential he has
They’re definitely betting on his upside, based on his recent performance trajectory.

Advertisement
I totally agree about Arroyo I try not to get too hyped up on these boards about players, or single them out, but he’s got all the tools. I’m not sure if I mentioned this before, but he’s going make a killing the next couple of years.

Edit: I lied, I’ve already been talking him up, I just checked. I might have to go on those memory pills.
Yeah man if Mallory can keep hanging on to the ball, when you watch what Gattis likes to do….Arroyo and Mallory could EAT next year

Grossly underutilized. He’s learned how to block, sells the block well on a peel, still has those athletics. I k ow it’s a big bet but I think he’ll earn the paycheck.
Yeah. I agree his production hasn’t been great but he’s been their biggest mismatch since he got there

He was having some drop issues so I suppose that may have been why he wasn’t being targeted as much but I will be curious to see what he does when Watson gets there (if?)

Advertisement
Must give FRM credit here. Drew gave some really deplorable advice and hurt David under his direction. His new agent did the right thing, advised David to do the same and got him paid. Fwiw

I just keep thinking "but it's only the Browns, so it's ok to celebrate them for doing one thing right". It's applauding San Jose St... it doesn't impact the Canes at all, so go ahead and recognize them when they get something right.
After Watson serves his five game suspension it’s on. They become a real threat with him at QB.

Must give FRM credit here. Drew gave some really deplorable advice and hurt David under his direction. His new agent did the right thing, advised David to do the same and got him paid. Fwiw

What bad advice did Drew give?

Advertisement
He stinks but the guy looks scary as all **** in person, and I rarely say that about a human being. Straight out of a 1990 action thriller.
LMAO. I saw him at the Spring Game and I said the exact same thing to myself. He looks like a ****** 1990s movie villain. He is quite a specimen.

Advertisement
Back