Official David Njoku gets paid 💰💰💰

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
18F26161-CBF2-4C8A-AABD-98C7E77E0A0C.gif

Advertisement
I hate the Browns, but I’m happy he’ll finally have a good QB throwing him the ball.

Should definitely see an uptick in production, Watson threw to the TE’s for a good amount of the target-shares with the Texans. Jordan Akins & Darren Fells both got around 30-40% of targets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
While my brain is actively trying to shut down my entire body for celebrating anything Browns related, I was very happy to see this. Great kid. Saw him for a little bit at the Spring Game and he always reps us well. Would like this to eventually happen for Brevin too.

While my brain is actively trying to shut down my entire body for celebrating anything Browns related, I was very happy to see this. Great kid. Saw him for a little bit at the Spring Game and he always reps us well. Would like this to eventually happen for Brevin too.
I think Arroyo is Travis Kelce (spelling?) like. I think he’s the next great TE from Miami. I like Will and I think he’s going to do well in the NFL, but Arroyo is on another level. In Gattis’s offense he will be featured and the proof will be in the pudding.

I hate the Browns, but I’m happy he’ll finally have a good QB throwing him the ball.

Should definitely see an uptick in production, Watson threw to the TE’s for a a good amount of the target-shares with the Texans. Jordan Akins & Darren Fells both got around 30-40% of targets.
Wish Duke had played there with Watson :(

Advertisement
Awesome for David! How is he doing lately - I guess pretty damned good, I haven't watched much NFL the last couple years.

Awesome for David! How is he doing lately - I guess pretty damned good, I haven't watched much NFL the last couple years.
He had trouble with injuries for a little bit, some drops too, but has stayed pretty healthy for over a year. A beast on the field for sure though

Advertisement
I’m going to assume The Browns r paying him on potential & not production. Outside of a decent 2018 yr, Njoku hasn’t been that guy at his position. Happy for the guy & his bread, & hopefully w/ Watson he’ll reach the potential he has
He stinks but the guy looks scary as all **** in person, and I rarely say that about a human being. Straight out of a 1990 action thriller.

I’m excited for him. I hope he beast every game outside of the Ravens lol #RavensFlock

Advertisement
NFL has been moving towards pass catching WR type TE’s for the last 5 years and switching them out for blocking TE’s on run plays. It’s actually kind of something to predict defensively IMO. Njoku can be a really good WR type - Baker Mayfield rarely targeted him and he has been grossly misused. I think they did the same with Duke albeit they did have Chubb. Hopefully the $$$ forces coaches and QB’s to get him the ball because he’s dangerous when he gets it.

I just keep thinking "but it's only the Browns, so it's ok to celebrate them for doing one thing right". It's applauding San Jose St... it doesn't impact the Canes at all, so go ahead and recognize them when they get something right.

Advertisement
Back