NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poison mushrooms?

A licensed physician - and MD.

The other stuff, I've tested partly myself, and there are hospitals and physicians in other nations that also use this for toxic bites. Clears siht right up.

Not a patent drug - not even patent-able - so of course physicians will not know a damned thing about them. Gotta have a patent!!! Big bucks involved!

Something works that is not patented - the crooked-assed FDA will grab and regulate that - at the benefit and behest of Big Pharma.

Everyone will soon enough know - and I mean KNOW - that the entire medical establishment - KNEW - had medical trials that proved that Ivermectin, HCL, and other anti-parasitics - worked both prophylactically - and CURED these viruses - and I think the documents I saw - Fauci himself said so in an NIH paper - I believe it was in 2013 or 2015.

Proven and published - and then he and all the others lied. Lied every day. Let hundreds of thousands - maybe millions - die.

The Top Ten US mass murderers - combined - couldn't begin to match Fauci.
Will be interesting to watch.
So before or after the JFK files?
1672793215678.png

1672793268079.png

Advertisement
Didn't realize this went to the off topic thread for all the nut jobs but for the few sane people in here, this was the best update I've seen. Had this sent to me.

Advertisement
A well worn response from one who is simply unaware.

You don't know - you don't know.

But now I know - that you don't know - for certain.
Literally 0 studies cited in the link. Do better if you want to "wake" people up. Or dont....start a cult youll probably do better herding "believers"

Is this going to be the moment that the world wakes up to what's happening to them?

We Shall See.

The truth is going to be shoved right down their throats.

Juries will convict. Pharmaceutical companies - some will go broke. There are some M.D.'s going to be sued into Bolivia for pushing the clot shots. Businesses will be sued and hurt badly for mandating clot shots for employees. Hospitals will go broke - but the upside is they'll not be bulldozed - the assets will be utilized by more diligent entities. Like other "businesses."

The FDC and probably the FDA - they're going to be turned upside down. And that "Right to Try" will be amplified and utilized as the actual healing these things can do become more common knowledge.

Like cancer. I'd bet that if an Oncologist was given a mix of 100 individuals with different cancers all Stage 4 - and if I were given the same number of Stage 4 cancers - I'd bet I wouldn't lose one - and I never set foot in a medical school. And none of mine would be poisoned nor irradiated - thus killing off the vast bulk of their own immune system.

But I was never TAUGHT bull****. I never had to do stupid **** just to maintain and prevent losing my license. I never had to rely on others who are financially compromised to be the near-same-source of information. I never would hurt someone and tout my excuse, "That's not tested data," or "there's no published papers on that."

There's a sihtload of stuff KNOWN - that's not published.

The most brilliant physician - has a distinct disadvantage to what I have. I'm not burdened with a God complex, nor offered financial incentives by Big Pharma or a Hospital directive - nor am I limited in what is considered healing and due diligence - because I have access to independently research the side effects of medications and known, effective international treatments that can be found in the greatest repository of combined knowledge in the history of mankind.

Advertisement
Statistics - hard numbers?

How many athletes suffer sudden cardiac DEATH?

2.4 per month - from 1966-2004. Data from:
versus

46.4 per month - from 2021-2022 Data from:
[I]No, no correlation at all.[/I]

Why is it that folks who made a mistake and fell for some big lie - DON'T get mad at those who lied and put them at risk - but get mad at those who tell them the truth? ****! That alone is a testament to their level of intelligence, and why they fell for the lies in the first place.
Such an awful way to analyze data. Why not grab the 2019 and 2020 data and compare to 2021 and 2022? Why not take unvaxed and compare it to vaxed in the same time frame.

Based on your time samples I could argue that COVID causes obesity because the average weight of a male is much higher between 2021/2022 versus 1966/2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back