Off-Topic Crime 2.0

I’m pretty sure that most of the “ideas” came from the FBI

But at least they had some dumb idiots to pin it on. Good job FBI… hopefully your days as liberal pawns is coming to an end soon

Btw, still no charges on Jane’s Revenge? That’s what I thought
Salty. Even better yet, they found 12 citizens dumb enough to listen to the evidence and determine this "patriot" was guilty. I bet they stocked up the jury with Whitmer voters. The whole system is a sham.

Advertisement
Salty. Even better yet, they found 12 citizens dumb enough to listen to the evidence and determine this "patriot" was guilty. I bet they stocked up the jury with Whitmer voters. The whole system is a sham.
I’m just pointing out that the real criminals here are the FBI

Without their influence… this stunt wouldn’t have happened

Sure there was some dumb idiots who fell for it, but is this what we want the FBI doing with their time? Trying to make entice conservatives into committing crimes like this?

How about we try to stop some crimes for a change? … like they could have stopped Jan 6 from happening instead of participating in it

Sure there was some dumb idiots who fell for it, but is this what we want the FBI doing with their time? Trying to make entice conservatives into committing crimes like this?

How about we try to stop some crimes for a change? … like they could have stopped Jan 6 from happening instead of participating in it
Some would say this stopped a crime that could have occurred. We have no idea one way or the other. With this mode of thinking, no more drug stings, prostitution stings, and the like. No more arrests of wives who mistakenly "hire" an undercover cop to kill their husbands.

I'd argue if stings are good enough for nabbing prostitutes, then they are good enough for the kidnapping and murder of state governors. Wouldn't it have been nice if there was a sting going on with Saudi Arabian student pilots in 2000 and 2001?

Some would say this stopped a crime that could have occurred. We have no idea one way or the other. With this mode of thinking, no more drug stings, prostitution stings, and the like. No more arrests of wives who mistakenly "hire" an undercover cop to kill their husbands.

I'd argue if stings are good enough for nabbing prostitutes, then they are good enough for the kidnapping and murder of state governors. Wouldn't it have been nice if there was a sting going on with Saudi Arabian student pilots in 2000 and 2001?
Wait what? U think they would have tried to do this kidnapping and murder without the FBI interfering?!?

It’s been a while, but @NC_Canes_11 … can u post that long story about what went down again?

From my recollection… they were going to back off or lost interest or something… and the FBI guys pushed them and helped fund them. If they had no opportunity or interest to do this without the FBI coercing them to do so… this isn’t even in the same ballpark as nabbing prostitutes who actually going to do the crime regardless. Where are u getting that these guys were committing this without the FBI???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait what? U think they would have tried to do this kidnapping and murder without the FBI interfering?!?

It’s been a while, but @NC_Canes_11 … can u post that long story about what went down again?

From my recollection… they were going to back off or lost interest or something… and the FBI guys pushed them and helped fund them. If they had no opportunity or interest to do this without the FBI coercing them to do so… this isn’t even in the same ballpark as nabbing prostitutes who actually going to do the crime regardless. Where are u getting that these guys were committing this without the FBI???
By the fact they were found guilty by a 12 member jury. I don't think they get found guilty if they weren't interested in doing it or backed off.

Exactly what the FBI and local/State police departments do, and should be doing. What percentage of their time is debatable.

As stated above, undercover "stings" are one of the most valuable law enforcement tools at their disposal. They have "brought down" a sitting Vice President of the US (Agnew), multiple Senators, Congressmen, State officials, Mafia Dons, corrupt lobbyists and labor union leaders, KKK members, etc.

Exactly what the FBI and local/State police departments do, and should be doing. What percentage of their time is debatable.

As stated above, "Stings" are one of the most valuable law enforcement tools at their disposal. They have "brought down" a sitting Vice President of the US (Agnew), multiple Senators, Congressmen, State officials, Mafia Dons, corrupt lobbyists and labor union leaders, KKK members, etc.
The reason people find this questionable is because of the other recent issues with the FBI and because these guys seem to stupid to ever actually do anything without being led the whole way.

At the end of the day, they could have walked away any time, but didn't. Now they can enjoy the consequences of their stupidity.

Advertisement
Would you have had the military stop the mob a mile away when the march to the Capitol began? Even with the benefit of hindsight, how might THAT have gone down with the protesters, and Trump supporters?

Once the rioters got to the Capitol, do you think however few undercover FBI agents might've been in the crowd, coulda stopped things? How exactly? You might wanna rewatch the most recently released (by the Jan 6th Committee) video of the actual "attack." Pretty **** violent.

Had the Capitol police beein reinforced and told to prevent breaching of the Capitol at any cost, yes, the breaching of the building might have been prevented. But ... how many dead (mostly among the protesters)? Surely many more than just poor Ms. Babbitt. And, where would that have left us?

Would you have had the military stop the mob a mile away when the march to the Capitol began? Even with the benefit of hindsight, how might THAT have gone down with the protesters, and Trump supporters?

Once the rioters got to the Capitol, do you think however few undercover FBI agents might've been in the crowd, coulda stopped things? How exactly? You might wanna rewatch the most recently released (by the Jan 6th Committee) video of the actual "attack." Pretty **** violent.

Had the Capitol police beein reinforced and told to prevent breaching of the Capitol at any cost, yes, the breaching of the building might have been prevented. But ... how many dead (mostly among the protesters)? Surely many more than just poor Ms. Babbitt. And, where would that have left us?
Why are u talking about the day of Jan 6 trying to stop it?!?

They had ample time and knowledge something might go down and could have had 20k national guard there which would have prevented any breach.

I’m not sure if you had blinders on, but it’s been posted on here multiple times that going back as far as Dec 2020 that Capitol police, FBI and other agencies knew of a threat. Yet… they all just let it play out with a small group of Capitol police … which some were pulled off cause of a pipe bomb found at the DNC with an egg timer stopped at 20 minutes at exactly 20 minutes before 1pm (which was right around the breach and the exact time that the election was supposed to be certified)

By the fact they were found guilty by a 12 member jury. I don't think they get found guilty if they weren't interested in doing it or backed off.
U and the jury **** again! 😂

I didn’t say they weren’t interested in doing it tho. I said they wouldn’t have done it, if it weren’t for FBI involvement

Your comparison to prostitutes is a bad one… cause they are doing the deed regardless

Advertisement
The reason people find this questionable is because of the other recent issues with the FBI and because these guys seem to stupid to ever actually do anything without being led the whole way.

At the end of the day, they could have walked away any time, but didn't. Now they can enjoy the consequences of their stupidity.
100% they could have walked away

And 100% there are/were special agents at the top of the FBI that are biased and exposed.

But I separate that cause I was saying the same thing before most of the FBI stories came out over the past few months.

There’s a very detailed story about how these guys were gonna back out and were pushed by the FBI to go ahead with the plan. I think NC posted it, but I’ll try to search for it later

Is that what we want the FBI to become? To search the dark web for crazy conservatives who make threats and then try to help them out so we can add more years to their sentence? Can’t we just arrest them for the threats to begin with without making it a spectacle right before and election… which was another story that was used against Trump

And how about crazy left wing people that are making threats? We know they are out there (including the guy who wanted to kill Kavanaugh’s) but is the FBI infiltrating these groups to set them up? Weird how there were no Jane’s Revenge arrests… yet u have FBI doing guns drawn raids of conservatives who just protest outside abortion clinics and were already freed of any wrongdoing by local authorities

100% they could have walked away

And 100% there are/were special agents at the top of the FBI that are biased and exposed.

But I separate that cause I was saying the same thing before most of the FBI stories came out over the past few months.

There’s a very detailed story about how these guys were gonna back out and were pushed by the FBI to go ahead with the plan. I think NC posted it, but I’ll try to search for it later

Is that what we want the FBI to become? To search the dark web for crazy conservatives who make threats and then try to help them out so we can add more years to their sentence? Can’t we just arrest them for the threats to begin with without making it a spectacle right before and election… which was another story that was used against Trump

And how about crazy left wing people that are making threats? We know they are out there (including the guy who wanted to kill Kavanaugh’s) but is the FBI infiltrating these groups to set them up? Weird how there were no Jane’s Revenge arrests… yet u have FBI doing guns drawn raids of conservatives who just protest outside abortion clinics and were already freed of any wrongdoing by local authorities
I'm not defending the FBI. As I said, they've gone on a tangent. The bigger problem is that the media who's supposed to keep them in check isn't doing that.

Why are u talking about the day of Jan 6 trying to stop it?!?

They had ample time and knowledge something might go down and could have had 20k national guard there which would have prevented any breach.

I’m not sure if you had blinders on, but it’s been posted on here multiple times that going back as far as Dec 2020 that Capitol police, FBI and other agencies knew of a threat. Yet… they all just let it play out with a small group of Capitol police … which some were pulled off cause of a pipe bomb found at the DNC with an egg timer stopped at 20 minutes at exactly 20 minutes before 1pm (which was right around the breach and the exact time that the election was supposed to be certified)
Up until the 6th of Jan, Trump supporters had not resorted to widespread violence. They were the self-proclaimed "party of law and order." What happened was well out of character, wouldn't you agree? So, there was that.

Then, had 20,000 Natl Guard troops been mobilized on the chance the Trump mob would end up acting as it did, can you even begin to imagine what Trump and supporters would've had to say about "police state" oppression and denial of their Constitutional rights by the Govt. It's very possible that might well have resulted in an even worse confrontation, with more deaths and chaos.

Up until the 6th of Jan, Trump supporters had not resorted to widespread violence. They were the self-proclaimed "party of law and order." What happened was well out of character, wouldn't you agree? So, there was that.

Then, had 20,000 Natl Guard troops been mobilized on the chance the Trump mob would end up acting as it did, can you even begin to imagine what Trump and supporters would've had to say about "police state" oppression and denial of their Constitutional rights by the Govt. It's very possible that might well have resulted in an even worse confrontation, with more deaths and chaos.
About the same as they said about deploying 28,000 troops for the inauguration?

Advertisement
Back