Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Definitely a cultural thing. I’ve never even give any thought to what northern people call their grandparents lol but I’m glad it’s something normal haha

Why they crazy for that? I assumed it was just a cultural thing. Different but not crazy
That was a joke... i love people of all colors, shapes and sizes my man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again....Multigenerational is the key word....nobody who was born let's say in NY uses MeeMaw....
Meaning everyone in their family ancestry they know of is from Philadelphia. The kid, the kids parents, the meemaw, the meemaws parents who are no longer here, their parents.

Advertisement
Meaning everyone in their family ancestry they know of is from Philadelphia. The kid, the kids parents, the meemaw, the meemaws parents who are no longer here, their parents.
Look Man....I know all about Pennsylvania...my Son lives outside of Allentown. The majority are Pennsylvanian Dutch....Grandfather to them is Pappy....All I'm saying is....Growing up in NY I never ONCE heard MeeMaw....All I heard was Grandma, or in most Italian and ****** homes either Nana or Nona....

1670695193360.png

Young Sheldon refers to his grandmother Annie Potts as Meemaw and they're supposedly in East Texas.

Personally I've never heard anyone use it in CT or FL

Advertisement
View attachment 218819

So Biden‘s administration puts this freaky attention seeker in charge of nuclear waste, in an effort to virtue signal about how inclusive they are, instead of a more qualified person. They put this guy in with minimal background checks. And I know this how? Because a lot of his self reported background is a lie.

What could go wrong with putting Mr. look-at-me in charge of nuclear waste?

4CF9C9E9-C454-4A9B-9598-95C9019651A2.jpeg

How much do you want to bet that stealing thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and other items, multiple times from airports, is the least of the worst things in his background.

Again, the Biden administration was touting his appointment, they were proud of themselves for putting this guy in a very important position. Imagine this guy walking into your office and saying he wants a job of critical national security importance. You know sometimes just a little common sense instead of trying to prove to the hard freaky left that you’re one of them, is better

So Biden‘s administration puts this freaky attention seeker in charge of nuclear waste, in an effort to virtue signal about how inclusive they are, instead of a more qualified person. They put this guy in with minimal background checks. And I know this how? Because a lot of his self reported background is a lie.

View attachment 218919

How much do you want to bet that stealing thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and other items, multiple times from airports, is the least of the worst things in his background.

Again, the Biden administration was touting his appointment, they were proud of themselves for putting this guy in a very important position. Imagine this guy walking into your office and saying he wants a job of critical national security importance. You know sometimes just a little common sense instead of trying to prove to the hard freaky left that you’re one of them, is better
He picked his VP on race and gender only… he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed (nor are his handlers). And the people he appointed to various positions were littered with “the first _____ to hold the position”. Probably 10% or less were “the most qualified person for the job”

When it comes to running or defending the country… u want the best people running the show. It, along with terrible policies and rhetoric, are why the country has been in decline for the past two years

Advertisement

View attachment 218919

1670770796203.gif

Advertisement
Back