Construction on New Football Facility

Advertisement
Between the NCAA and all the money “some” of these schools make, it’s room for both to be accomplished. They just don’t want to because of greed, corruption, etc.. However, it’s going to be some schools that’s still going to suck it up and find a way to do both (play players and have top notch facilities) and those are the schools that will remain as top destinations.

Advertisement
Definitely money that was going to go towards the renovations from boosters has been reallocated to talent acquisition. Hopefully we can bring money in by making the playoffs to offset some of the fund raising.

Advertisement
Should have put the money into a real coach because this guy ain’t it
He ain't it? I guess you forgot what he did at Oregon. We've had back to back top 10 classes with 5-7, and 7-6 seasons. What do you think is going to happen in recruiting when we win 10+? Mario is a program builder.

Mario is exactly what Miami needed. When he wins 10+ this year, you can banish yourself from CIS.

In early...

Miami is a broke program...

👆...then again I said AtM wouldn't pay Cuckbo's buyout @Memnon 🤬

your mileage may vary listening to me....

I still cannot believe that they paid that buyout. College football is all kinds of crazy. It'd actually kind of sick how so many just throw money around and they're all mostly chasing their own tales with little to no shot at a national championship.

Advertisement
He ain't it? I guess you forgot what he did at Oregon. We've had back to back top 10 classes with 5-7, and 7-6 seasons. What do you think is going to happen in recruiting when we win 10+? Mario is a program builder.

Mario is exactly what Miami needed. When he wins 10+ this year, you can banish yourself from CIS.
Bruh I meant the baseball team 😂

Bruh I meant the baseball team 😂
You clearly underestimate the impact Mario’s resume has on the success of the rest of Miami athletics!

Eddie Murphy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Read rumors that the money is going to redirected to NIL and a possible nest egg for a ACC divorce settlement.

Of course take it with a grain of salt, but at least it sounds believable.

Advertisement
HUGE DESK , will get involved

Maudes should implement a new yearly award to a poster that is exemplifies supreme bigger then life in there posts , always strives above anybody on any topic to be right and supreme no matter how wrong they are with nose in the air .

Your thoughts @RVACane

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back