Confirmed Portal visits lined up

HurikaneMarc

Redshirt Freshman

1. East Carolina forward Brandon Johnson 6-8, junior averaged 14 points and 8.6 rebounds per game

2. Furman junior point guard JP Pegue, who averaged 18.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.8 assists,

3. Iowa point guard Tony Perkins, who averaged a career-high 14.0 points and 4.6

4. Drexel 6-10 power forward Amari Williams, who averaged 12.2 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists

5. Rutgers 6-10 center Cliff Omoruyi, who was third in the Big Ten in blocks per game (2.9), while averaging 10.4 points and 8.3

and others

Advertisement

1. East Carolina forward Brandon Johnson 6-8, junior averaged 14 points and 8.6 rebounds per game

2. Furman junior point guard JP Pegue, who averaged 18.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.8 assists,

3. Iowa point guard Tony Perkins, who averaged a career-high 14.0 points and 4.6

4. Drexel 6-10 power forward Amari Williams, who averaged 12.2 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists

5. Rutgers 6-10 center Cliff Omoruyi, who was third in the Big Ten in blocks per game (2.9), while averaging 10.4 points and 8.3

and others

That article says nothing about visits lined up just that we expressed interest. Only one with a confirmed visit so far is Brandon Johnson

Advertisement
Someone I work with that is a VT fan and alum mentioned Lynn Kidd to Miami to me this morning. Said the rumor is he's signing a pretty big NIL deal and it's already locked in.

Huge pickup if true.
Huge. 6’10 much needed size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This wasn't a disrespect to Gamble. It was more to how good maybe Kidd is. but we'll see.
No I know I was joking. But they’re very different players. I think we could have really used a Gamble off the bench in the two tourney runs to throw at some of the size we saw in spurts.

This guy is a bucket getter in the post, but defensively I don’t think he’s going to bring what people are thinking when they see his size.

Advertisement

Call the kid. If Hubert doesn’t wanna play him when it matters, somebody else will.

In Hubert defense, Cadeau can't consistently turned down open shots. Therefore, he was unplayable in the 2nd half against Bama.

Nate Oats dared him to shoot the whole game.

In Hubert defense, Cadeau can't consistently turned down open shots. Therefore, he was unplayable in the 2nd half against Bama.

Nate Oats dared him to shoot the whole game.
They needed a driver and a good passer in the game. They somehow were the only team in America to not be able to beat Bama off the dribble. So their offense went stagnant without him. He was the better option whether he shot it or not, compared to Withers and the other white kid with the W last name.

Advertisement
Back