MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Footnote 3. Chef's kiss.

Footnote 6. Chef's kiss.

Page 9 - thank you dear lord Jesus, they have finally made one of my favorite and most obvious arguments!

Advertisement
"A clandestine one-person race to the North Carolina courthouse"!!!

THREE times between pages 3 and 7!

Glorious!

@TheOriginalCane right now.

jizz in my pants GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The logorrhea of the ACC's assertions really make one feel aggrieved beyond the point of forlornness. How do these reprobates live with themselves?

In other words...

View attachment 285563

I sent this to a few members of the board last week (and, yes, I actually thumb-typed the whole thing on my iPhone)...

Imagine this is the testimony of the ACC Commissioner...

Son, we live in a world that has power conferences, and those power conferences have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? Blake James? I have a greater responsibility than you can fathom. You weep for Syracuse and you curse the ACC. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know---that Syracuse's death, while tragic, probably saved programs; and my existence, while grotesque and nepotistic to you, saves programs.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at alumni functions, you want me on that wall---you need me on that wall.

We use words like "exit fees", "breach", "grant of rights". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending a lazy dying conference. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a school that rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very contract that I negotiate and then questions the friends and relatives with whom I negotiate it.

I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you write a check for a half-billion and join the B1G. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you're entitled to!

Advertisement
Genetics the clown posted earlier that based on his “latest intel” we are “80% to the Big 12, 10% Big Ten, 10% ACC.” It’s hilarious because reading what he thinks about other teams confirms that his “intel” is just that 247 Article with no intel in it from last week.

Meanwhile he gives UVA nearly 50/50 odds despite the fact that they’ve publicly supported the ACC suits against Clemson and FSU, and haven’t been “proactive” in realignment. Also despite the fact that their TV numbers, home game attendance, etc. are all awful. But this goes to show again that the guy knows nothing about what’s actually going on with us. All his “intel” is based off of vibes and whatever they tell him in warchant.
Glad I was blocked by him a while back. Has reduced my blood pressure considerably. Now I just want to meat him in the blue lot for being an arrogant know next to nothing prick.

So it is like reading almost anything on the subject other than breakdowns of the lawsuits... no one really knows, but they speak with authority and get mad when someone asks them questions or questions their takes...
All these guys including the new guy that jumped in with his colorful charts are all internet tin foil hat idiots.

Advertisement
Back