MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Well why didn’t you say something…. 😎
IMG_3186.png

peter pan 90s GIF

Advertisement
Yep. Been talking about this for almost a year …

Earlier in 2022, I made a post where I dropped a big hint “Miami was working behind the scenes” but I can’t find it. I was actually nervous when I hit submit but the train was already moving and it wasn’t going to damage anything with the process lol.

Earlier in 2022, I made a post where I dropped a big hint “Miami was working behind the scenes” but I can’t find it. I was actually nervous when I hit submit but the train was already moving and it wasn’t going to damage anything with the process lol.

@Angry Ibis

Advertisement
In a highly unprecedented move, the Big Ten Conference is intensifying its scrutiny of prospective academic institutions seeking to join its ranks. This evaluation extends far beyond merely assessing the schools and their sports programs; it delves into the passionate realm of their fan bases as well.

As part of my role, I am tasked with meticulously analyzing extensive discussions and interactions among Miami fans on various platforms. This exhaustive process involves sifting through thousands of pages of fan discourse to arrive at a comprehensive evaluation.

Ultimately, the findings will contribute to a final grade, which will significantly impact the overall assessment. Each grade is associated with a specific numerical value, and the resulting calculated final score will directly influence the strength of the recommendation made. Higher scores will undoubtedly lead to more favorable recommendations for potential inclusion in the esteemed Big Ten Conference.

Advertisement
In a highly unprecedented move, the Big Ten Conference is intensifying its scrutiny of prospective academic institutions seeking to join its ranks. This evaluation extends far beyond merely assessing the schools and their sports programs; it delves into the passionate realm of their fan bases as well.

As part of my role, I am tasked with meticulously analyzing extensive discussions and interactions among Miami fans on various platforms. This exhaustive process involves sifting through thousands of pages of fan discourse to arrive at a comprehensive evaluation.

Ultimately, the findings will contribute to a final grade, which will significantly impact the overall assessment. Each grade is associated with a specific numerical value, and the resulting calculated final score will directly influence the strength of the recommendation made. Higher scores will undoubtedly lead to more favorable recommendations for potential inclusion in the esteemed Big Ten Conference.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

tenor-1.gif

Poor Baby..

Advertisement
UNC AD interview, basically saying the GOR is ironclad, and the only way out is to buy it back in a settlement based on the net present value of the future revenues.

informative, around the 7 minute to 11 minute mark.

GOR is not going anywhere and neither is Miami. At least not this decade.

It’s settled.

RIP UM (1983-2023)

UNC AD interview, basically saying the GOR is ironclad, and the only way out is to buy it back in a settlement based on the net present value of the future revenues.

Obviously, I have not seen the GOR, and I can't speak to the reason why the UNC AD made these comments, but I have yet to see any contract that is so ironclad that it can not be breached in any manner.
As the disparity becomes more pronounced it is inconceivable that movement will not occur.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s settled.

RIP UM (1983-2023)
Exactly. Who wouldn't trust the "ironclad" legal expertise of a Notre Dame douche now at the helm of a school's athletic department with insanely outsized and beyond undeserved influence in a conference he is proclaiming nobody can evahhhh leave?!

You'll gobble anyone's **** who validates your inaccurate hot-takes.

I’m not supposed to troll but telling a fact like you’re an unqualified absolute clown is not a troll thing

Advertisement
Back