MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Only because your mom provided all the graphic details.
1000000975.gif

Advertisement
WHAAAAT? You mean all those "but the ACC was first to file, the game is over" morons might be...WRONG?

Shocking.
Not only did judge Cooper rule against the ACC but he stated that any ruling by the NC judge to approve NC venue was going to get blown out of the water if necessary by appeal to the US Supreme court and it would be viewed as an irresponsible waste of attorney and court time at all levels.

I will occasionally watch Greg Fleugar on YouTube. He’s ok, just a guy trying to get into sports talk and he tries to cover this ACC lawsuit news. If you watch him, the chat is full of FSU fans and a Clemson fan or two. Usually the FSU fans are talking crap about Miami (don’t care, I inject their hate into my veins) but they seem to truly be hurt by Miami voting in agreement for the ACC to sue them. One nole idiot says he’d rather take GT as a moving partner than Miami. What he didn’t realize is GT voted to sue them as well. 😂😂😂

TrumpyCane would have a field day in that chat.

Also, I need a Sue FSU shirt for the game this year. Not because I agree with it but because it brings them so much tears.

Advertisement
I used to think you were just being a troll but now I know was just being kind. Trying to give information to you is pointless so I’m not even gonna bother trying to go back-and-forth and refute with you because it’s absolutely ******* pointless so I will just say how ******* wrong you are and how clueless you are on this subject.

Have a nice day.

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

I honestly just skip past your posts because I assume you are just posting something juvenile and dumb, or trying to deliver an insult that’s so embarrassingly bad that I’m trying to do you a favor by ignoring it. Sorry I haven’t been giving you the attention you desperately want, sweetheart.

I will occasionally watch Greg Fleugar on YouTube. He’s ok, just a guy trying to get into sports talk and he tries to cover this ACC lawsuit news. If you watch him, the chat is full of FSU fans and a Clemson fan or two. Usually the FSU fans are talking crap about Miami (don’t care, I inject their hate into my veins) but they seem to truly be hurt by Miami voting in agreement for the ACC to sue them. One nole idiot says he’d rather take GT as a moving partner than Miami. What he didn’t realize is GT voted to sue them as well. 😂😂😂

Also, I need a Sue FSU shirt for the game this year. Not because I agree with it but because it brings them so much tears.
Fluaguar is painful to even attempt to listen to. Those pregnant pauses while he attempts to get his freaking brain to signal his mouth to speak. Guy comes across like a complete idiot. Really embarrassing.

Is it confirmed that UM voted with the ACC to sue FSU?

Advertisement
I honestly just skip past your posts because I assume you are just posting something juvenile and dumb, or trying to deliver an insult that’s so embarrassingly bad that I’m trying to do you a favor by ignoring it. Sorry I haven’t been giving you the attention you desperately want, sweetheart.
I thought you were talking about me for a second.

We good right?

Right!??

Baby, I can be better!!! Don't be like this!! I'll put the cap on the toothlaste next time!!

Advertisement
Yes- problem is the network makes money on the number of Big 10 network subscribers in the state (as far I as understand how the carriage fee stuff works). I think FSU has a much larger fanbase across the state of Florida than UM, so that means a lot more subscribers, meaning a lot more money if they take FSU.
Can you just "get" B1G Network as a standalone?

I thought something like that always came with the "college sports" package on the various providers.

I get your point, but really B1G Network needs bundling or are you saying internet streaming signups?

When you look at VIEWERS over the past 20 years, big games, FSU dwarfs Miami's numbers. Heck, Miami has had ONE 10 win season in that span and FSU has had TEN. AND, there isn't one single factor being used in the "attractiveness" evaluations by the media partners.

-Carriage fees
-Viewership
-Trajectory of program
-Schools ability to INVEST in the program and cover SALARIES as the P2 goes in that direction soon.
(The number I have seen is $20-30M per year minimum).
-Then, to some degree at least in the B10, some conference presidents input on academics.

Would definitely help if Mario can win the ACC this year and nail a top recruiting class. It will at lease cause the "evaluators" to pause if final decisions on the next iteration haven't been solidified.
To your point, eliminate 2/3 of existing B1G membership now (same with SEC) because they bring no net positive value to conference and are wholly net negative.

Wr good I thought you were talking about me for a second.

We good right?

Right!??

Baby, I can be better!!! Don't be like this!! I'll put the cap on the toothlaste next time!!

Lol no. I am responding to another poster who follows me around from thread to thread trying to get my attention. I’ve been ignoring his nonsense , so now he is acting like an 8 year old who is mad that his parents are not listening to him by making fart sounds with his mouth to interrupt the grown ups talking.

Fast And Furious Were Cool GIF by The Fast Saga

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back