Coley & Kehoe Must Go

Advertisement
LOL if you think some **** assistant coach will fix what is going on with this team.

I don't get to post very much in these threads because of work, but I always come by and read what I can. Coley completely handcuffed that offense last night and the direct result was what we saw all of last year. Our defense exhausted, players cramping, and the other team scoring at will. Our play calling could not have been more conservative if it was a relationship blooming in the 20's. I don't understand how you name a starting QB, only to tell him he can't throw the ball downfield and when he does its late because you can't protect him behind the **** line. Where was any max protect sets, 2 tight end sets, screen plays? I cannot sit here without being beside myself knowing how much talent we have on offense and not one of our play makers besides duke getting more than 3 touches. You cannot tell Kaaya he can have the keys to a ferrari that he can't ruin, because lets face it its already been destroyed, and then tell him not to go over 20 or shift gears. Let the kid play, let him call plays, listen to your ******* players and grow some balls and call some plays. Yes it was a big opponent week 1, Yes they beat us in the bowl game. All the more reason to tell him this is your team, go show these juniors and seniors you want to win with them and they will play their ******* hearts out for you. Yes we had bad blocking, but a 5 or 6 man line, against 8 in the box with a designed run play called is going to fail every time, I don't care if we were playing a community college. Wake up, Call time out, Let him change the play at the line or call a time out so your don't end up with your 4th string QB playing in a game since heaps probably wouldn't have been much better. Sorry guys, done with my rant, but I believe this is SOLELY on COLEY.

"Rich Olsen must go"

"Patrick Nix must go"

Coley and Kehoe are simply symptoms of the disease. Removing them does nothing. You must cut off the head to ride this progrum of the sickness that is Al Golden.

He has to be eliminated. He is the root cause.

Advertisement
Im a fan of good coaching this coaching staff is not getting the job done.

Last edited:
I can tolerate Coley due to his recruiting, but if the QB has no time to throw the football, you have to look at Kehoe and the OL... Isadora under-achieved big time and that was even before the penalty.

When the offense is not clicking, Coley tends to call some wild stuff like a crazed man just to generate some sort of offense. His inexperience shows up big time, but he's younger and has time to get better.

As far as Kehoe is concerned, it seems like he cannot work wonders with the OL unless the players are naturally-blessed with talent (ex. K.C. Jones, Henderson, Flowers) or if they are from Canada... And that Canadian pipe-line has been dried up for years.

Advertisement
Back