Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Martin Jamond is a rock star & have helped turn around UCLA’s overall athletic program, but the FB coach & situation he inherited. Chip was a dead man walking this yr, & Chip is a very aloof guy. He’s not built for this new era of CFB as a HC. He’s burned bridges at the NFL level.

UCLA is still an attractive job, & I’m curious which route they’ll go.
I hope so. Between Miami and ucla football my house is a house of football misery (wife ucla alum). I have to sneak watch HER school in the late game slots so she doesn’t get triggered lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is a *** (allegedly) Dan Mullin……
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Advertisement
Do yourself a favor and read the replies back to blake James from bc fans anointing him and never again accuse Miami fans of drinking kool aid 😂

This man interviewed twice as many coaches for BC opening as he did for TWO openings at UM. Lazy ****face. His decisions set UM back another 4/5 years. Richt wasn’t the right hire & Manny was worse.

For as dumb/stubborn as Golden was, he left the cupboards (for the most part) full of talent & watched Richt & Manny burn it down in just 4 years.

This man interviewed twice as many coaches for BC opening as he did for TWO openings at UM. Lazy ****face. His decisions set UM back another 4/5 years. Richt wasn’t the right hire & Manny was worse.

For as dumb/stubborn as Golden was, he left the cupboards (for the most part) full of talent & watched Richt & Manny burn it down in just 4 years.
From my count Richt inherited 23 NFL players in 2016. The team Manny inherited from Richt? 13.

Golden also had the following players committed when he was canned - Homer, Quarterman, Pinckney, Joe Jackson, Richards, Zach Moss, Josh Uche, Jaawan Taylor.

Advertisement
Though the Seahawks had interest in Grubb from the start, one reason for waiting to make the hire official was to allow a 30-day window for Alabama players to enter the transfer portal to pass.

Nick Saban announced he was retiring as Alabama’s coach, opening a 30-day window. But the window passes Saturday.

There have also been rumors that Scott Huff, who was UW’s offensive-line coach in 2022-23 and followed DeBoer to Alabama, could now follow Grubb to Seattle.

Advertisement
Though the Seahawks had interest in Grubb from the start, one reason for waiting to make the hire official was to allow a 30-day window for Alabama players to enter the transfer portal to pass.

Nick Saban announced he was retiring as Alabama’s coach, opening a 30-day window. But the window passes Saturday.

There have also been rumors that Scott Huff, who was UW’s offensive-line coach in 2022-23 and followed DeBoer to Alabama, could now follow Grubb to Seattle.

Wait, who’s the offensive catalysts?

Is it DeBoer? Or was it Grubb?

What exactly did Richt burn down?

Folden never won sh*t with all the NFL talent he had.

Advertisement
Back