Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Just remember that whether or not Jim Harbaugh leaves or Chip Kelly leaves Ucla - while it is true that both schools would be in 30 day transfer portal windows -most of the schools those kids would want to transfer to Will have already passed their spring enrollment date to be able to participate in spring football.

Don’t be surprised if there’s not as much of a mass exodus because for the most part, they can see what happens with Spring in their existing schools and then just transfer in the next window. There might be a few exceptions, but you have to have a place to go to if you want to leave and the ones we care about are not going to some random school that doesn’t start classes until February.

Maybe there is a big program exception or a day or two window that it can happen fast with no OV, but just to manage expectations.

Last edited:
Just remember that whether or not Jim Harbaugh leaves or Chip Kelly leaves Ucla - while it is true that both schools would be in 30 day transfer portal windows -most of the schools those kids would want to transfer to Will have already passed their spring enrollment date to be able to participate in spring football.

Don’t be surprised if there’s not as much of a mass exodus because for the most part, they can see what happens with Spring in their existing schools and then just transfer in the next window. There might be a few exceptions, but you have to have a place to go to if you want to leave and the ones we care about are not going to some random school that doesn’t start classes until February.

Maybe there is a big program exception or a day or two window that it can happen fast with no OV, but just to manage expectations.
If Michigan promotes Sherrone Moore, they will have no shocking exit movement basically.

UCLA would be in a bad position right now, from a timing standpoint.

If this doesn’t show that this is the good ole boys’ club. Chip + NFL should never been spoken into existence ever again. Bro hasn’t even been the same since his historic run at UO over a decade ago. Smh.

Is Chip going to be the OC? I don’t see why Dan Quinn would ever agree to be his DC.

and if this happens I‘d be surprised that chip didn’t wait out until UCLA fired him. Buyout would have to be in $30-40 million range. edit it is only 4.25 million. He needs to fire whoever his agent is.

Is Chip going to be the OC? I don’t see why Dan Quinn would ever agree to be his DC.

and if this happens I‘d be surprised that chip didn’t wait out until UCLA fired him. Buyout would have to be in $30-40 million range. edit it is only 4.25 million. He needs to fire whoever his agent is.
The rumor is Dan Quinn HC and Chip OC, but again it is just a rumor at this point.

Advertisement
If Michigan promotes Sherrone Moore, they will have no shocking exit movement basically.

UCLA would be in a bad position right now, from a timing standpoint.

They should hire D’Anton Lynn but it’s UCLA they probably will eff it up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back