Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Guys, that twitter account is always full of ****. If you see them tweeting about breaking news, it's probably not true

Just an FYI since multiple posters have used their tweets that last few days
It’s trash but the info itself is out there in a lot of forms. Liepold announcement is like Norvell/sark announcing before alabama DeBoer. If Jedd doesn’t counter soon he gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, DeBoer left after 2 years. Hard to see how Washington keeps Fisch if the Gators really want him unless they wised up and made the buyout ridiculous. Even then, the Gators would probably pay.

Advertisement
And y’all need to come to gator tears but here is a preview.

@RVACane @TheOriginalCane get to work

IMG_6613.png

Advertisement
Alabama and Florida are not equivalent jobs, though.
I know that, you know that. However, the narrative seems to be Florida is his "dream job". If that is the case and if Florida really wants him in a year or 2, it doesn't seem implausible to me that Florida pays the buyout and brings him aboard. They've been having a $30M+ profit in their athletic department, even with the lackluster football there over the past couple of years.

If Texas A&M can do it - pay off Jimbo and hire Ecko without blinking an eye, I don't see why Florida wouldn't do the same with Napier and Fisch. And it's not like Washington's pockets are getting any deeper to keep Fisch until the current Big 10 TV deal ends in 6 or 7 years. Again, this is on the presumption that Florida is Fisch's dream job and Florida really wants him as their coach in a year or 2.

Advertisement
Back