Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Odd seems to be a step down, dude really hated auburn I guess

More like Freeze and him clashed. Often from the sounds of it.

Roberts career has certainly taken sharp nose dive. From being the toast of Waco along Dave Aranda to be fired a year later from Baylor, one rocky year at Auburn, and probably less than a year in Gainesville but Sunbelt gets canned.

Advertisement
Idk why but I got a bad feeling Mario Cristobal could be a big Matt Canada fan. He seems right up his ally.

Auburn board seems to think Caddy was forced out for some situation

@CANE1775 hearing anything??
Heard the same. Also hearing Zac Etheridge is next. It's being implied that there were inappropriate events with a lower level staffer. Etheridge will hurt more than Caddy. I appreciate Williams as a player and how he pulled things together at the end of last season but I think he's overrated as a coach and recruiter.

Advertisement
Heard the same. Also hearing Zac Etheridge is next. It's being implied that there were inappropriate events with a lower level staffer. Etheridge will hurt more than Caddy. I appreciate Williams as a player and how he pulled things together at the end of last season but I think he's overrated as a coach and recruiter.
Besides not getting it done on the recruiting trail, messing around with someone on the recruiting staff...
Yes, another Auburn coach will be let go today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

For our Addae "fans", I wonder if he would be a possibility at Auburn.

Advertisement
Back