Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Terrible hire. He did transition Merrimack from D2 to FCS, but has never won and has made some questionable assistant hires. Some of my former coaches were employed by him.

Yeah, I was looking at his record and I came away asking myself what was I missing.

Advertisement
Didnt want to create new topic because I’m not sure how serious/accurate this is but Addae is considered a candidate for Minnesota DC. Couple people on their 247 board think he has a real shot

1702836028224.jpeg

Yeah, I was looking at his record and I came away asking myself what was I missing.
Yup. Folks around here were shocked he left for James Madison. Everyone assumed he was next in line at BC, but Hafley managed to not get fired this year. I think he knew he was going to have some serious roster turnover at Holy cross and figured now was the time.

He’s won everywhere he’s been, at programs that had never won before…especially doing it in Mass / Rhode Island where the recruiting base is weak is very impressive. He’s not the easiest guy to work for. Extremely demanding and tough

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz didn’t learn his lesson.

According to the Duke Board he got rid of OC Kevin Johns to hire Jonathan Brewer from SMU. Brewer was an analyst here under Diaz/Lashlee.

Brewer was the Co-OC/QB Coach at SMU but didn’t call plays.

Terrible hire. He did transition Merrimack from D2 to FCS, but has never won and has made some questionable assistant hires. Some of my former coaches were employed by him.
Yeah there’s a lot of coaches up here who are questioning the hire. Think he’s a good dude but not sure about it either. He did upset Holy Cross a few years back a year or two after the transition.

Advertisement
Back