Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement

The conference realignment is driving this. If you don’t invest in your football operation you are risking getting left behind. Don’t want to turn this into another thread for a Cristobal debate, but regardless of what anyone thinks of his coaching, this is why the off field stuff Cristobal is accomplishing is so important to the long-term future of the program. This is why it was also important to hire someone who could align the donor base towards advancing the football operation.

Advertisement
Being a coordinator is a great job and a terrible job at the same time. The way kids can transfer now you have zero shot of building real depth, but on the other hand you land at another gig after getting a nice buy-out.
I have close friends that are in tight at Arkansas and they said Enos essentially laughed about getting fired because he was still collecting from Maryland.

Advertisement
jeff lebby seems like his going to get the mississippi state job does he bring Kendal briles in as oc and art briles as special assistant to the head coach 🤔. I like the hire

OC if Dawson bolts ?
You win I knew someone would throw that take out but I had thought more of you

Kiss GIF by The Godfather

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back