Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel like that’s a bad move for him. If I’m Hartline, I’m waiting for a better resourced program. And/or a program in an easier conference.

Give me a Houston, SMU, or even a USF type program where you are at least in the hotbed of recruiting. I’d take any of those over Indiana if I’m Hartline.
agree, I'm not taking Indiana gig right before USC, Oregon, and Washington join the big 10

Advertisement

Candle
Sherrone Moore
Pat Fitzgerald
Justin Frye are others named in the article.

Paul Cryst
Willie Fritz
Curt Cignetti
Clay Helton
Tom Herman
Charles Huff
Jim Leonhard
Sean Lewis
Chuck Martin
Barry Odom
Antwaan Randle El
Ryan Silverfield
& many more on Indiana 247's hot board.

Candle
Sherrone Moore
Pat Fitzgerald
Justin Frye are others named in the article.

Paul Cryst
Willie Fritz
Curt Cignetti
Clay Helton
Tom Herman
Charles Huff
Jim Leonhard
Sean Lewis
Chuck Martin
Barry Odom
Antwaan Randle El
Ryan Silverfield
& many more on Indiana 247's hot board.

It seems likely that IU will hire someone with head coaching experience. Kellen DeBoer made Tom Allen a very wealthy man and I can see the wisdom of hiring from his tree, but the only success IU has had in football has come from hiring coaches with head coaching experience. I believe this is not lost on their AD.

Advertisement
It seems likely that IU will hire someone with head coaching experience. Kellen DeBoer made Tom Allen a very wealthy man and I can see the wisdom of hiring from his tree, but the only success IU has had in football has come from hiring coaches with head coaching experience. I believe this is not lost on their AD.
Al Golden?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back