Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Day strikes me as being comfortable in the cushy O$U gig. He can roll out of bed and be 10-2 every year doubts he goes anywhere
If he’s 10-2 every year he’s eventually fired. Maybe not this year especially if they win today. But next year? 10-2 with 4 straight losses to Michigan…I think he’s gone.

Now 10-2 every year at A&M? That likely never gets you fired or at the very least, gets you like 8+ years.

Day strikes me as being comfortable in the cushy O$U gig. He can roll out of bed and be 10-2 every year doubts he goes anywhere
If he loses to Michigan for the 3rd straight year, his critics will start to get even louder. Despite all he's done there he's yet to win a title there so some of the OSU fanbase are beginning to question his coaching, which is crazy bc last year he was a missed 50yd field goal away from playing for the title.

Advertisement
If he’s 10-2 every year he’s eventually fired. Maybe not this year especially if they win today. But next year? 10-2 with 4 straight losses to Michigan…I think he’s gone.

Now 10-2 every year at A&M? That likely never gets you fired or at the very least, gets you like 8+ years.
If he loses to Michigan for the 3rd straight year, his critics will start to get even louder. Despite all he's done there he's yet to win a title there so some of the OSU fanbase are beginning to question his coaching, which is crazy bc last year he was a missed 50yd field goal away from playing for the title.
I meant him leaving voluntarily. I don’t see him accepting a job while still at Taint

Advertisement
OSU will fire Ryan Day and his rosy cheeks. Michigan looks like they are about to win by at least three scores.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon state got any DBs DTs TEs or Chiles?
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Advertisement
Back