Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
I’m on Safari on my iPhone
1700869157942.gif

Advertisement
Boise State talking to Kellen Moore. Feel like, on paper, that would be a slam dunk hire. But considering he was getting NFL HC buzz within last few years, I doubt that happens.

The entire Charger’s staff getting fired after the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are not that smart

EDIT: there are in fact some rumors out there

If I’m an A&M fan, I’d be super disappointed but also recognize it’s a decent hire.

There’s a floor Stoops will get you to especially with the resources that will be at his disposal. But his offenses are always a question mark and that’s been your weak spot for a bit.

So you replace an antiquated offensive system with another antiquated offensive system. But at least you fix your culture?

Probably gets you 9 wins a year but idk. Hard to get too excited about it.

If I’m an A&M fan, I’d be super disappointed but also recognize it’s a decent hire.

There’s a floor Stoops will get you to especially with the resources that will be at his disposal. But his offenses are always a question mark and that’s been your weak spot for a bit.

So you replace an antiquated offensive system with another antiquated offensive system. But at least you fix your culture?

Probably gets you 9 wins a year but idk. Hard to get too excited about it.
Agreed. Stoops is a good coach but don't think he'll have them competing for championships. Especially in an even tougher SEC with OU and Texas joining

Advertisement
Back