Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
VT and UVA both get another year but will be on the hotseat for next year. UVA playing a TF at QB and VT is broke and cant afford the buyout.

Two that I haven't seen posted:

Butch Jones- Arkansas State
Dana Holgerson- Houston (Dawson will be their first call if it happens)
You think VTs coach is on the hot seat? Tells me you dont know what a hot seat is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Bro Style claims another victim:

1699917077396.png

Advertisement
Agree, Oregon is a pretty easy job right now. Programs are pretty easy to maintain once they get rolling and Lanning walked in with a Top 15 most talented roster and even improved on it. Texas AM is a difficult job right now, the only thing they have going for them is Money. They are what the 9th best job in the SEC?

Georgia
LSU
Oklahoma
Texas
Florida
Alabama
LSU
Tennessee

Not sure if serious. Easily a top 9 job in the country, let alone SEC. They've made some poor hires, but it is an elite job.

Not sure if serious. Easily a top 9 job in the country, let alone SEC. They've made some poor hires, but it is an elite job.
No it's just a high paying job. All of those schools I mentioned have a better winning history then Texas AM. Outside of maybe Florida all those schools have a ton of money to invest in their football programs as well.

Advertisement
Back