Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Advertisement

Met Dre at friends wedding a few years back. Super cool and down to earth. Told him I was a UM fan he knew all about the early 90’s teams and liked watching UM while he was growing up.

Said he wanted to go to that school in Tallahassee out of HS. He met ole Bobby at a football camp, walked up to him, introduced himself and told him he wanted to play for him. Said Bowden told him “I think you’re a good player but I don’t recruit guys from Virginia but good luck to you” and walked off. Times sure have changed. Reminds me of Coker telling JJ Watt “thanks but no thanks”.

Met Dre at friends wedding a few years back. Super cool and down to earth. Told him I was a UM fan he knew all about the early 90’s teams and liked watching UM while he was growing up.

Said he wanted to go to that school in Tallahassee out of HS. He met ole Bobby at a football camp, walked up to him, introduced himself and told him he wanted to play for him. Said Bowden told him “I think you’re a good player but I don’t recruit guys from Virginia but good luck to you” and walked off. Times sure have changed. Reminds me of Coker telling JJ Watt “thanks but no thanks”.
Bly was a decent player but Watt is a top 10 defensive player ever. That is a life changing **** up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back