Coaching Coaches Clinics

Advertisement
Hmm, would have hoped to see more coaches. It is a Friday though, maybe tomorrow session brings them all out

Imagine being a HS coach within a 200 mile radius of this and NOT going.

If being a coach was my goal/vocation I'd crawl through grass to be the first one in the door and I'd make them kick me out at the end of the night.

Advertisement
The skin doesn’t look crispy man.
They were Crispy and Ridiculous....Went and had another Gyro and Side Greek Salad again yesterday....gonna miss this place. Sarasota bound in 2 weeks.
20230320_113342.jpg

Advertisement
Crazy but it is the end of spring break in Broward and palm beach so I’m sure that impacted coaches from those counties. Not sure when Dade’s spring break is
I was thinking the same thing. Not only is it a bad time for a high school or college coach to spend time away from his family but it’s also extremely expensive to try to get hotel rooms down here during spring break.

Advertisement

If being a coach was my goal/vocation I'd crawl through grass to be the first one in the door and I'd make them kick me out at the end of the night.
I was supposed to be going to this one, and I’m in GA. Couldn’t make it because of some unforeseen circumstances. Guess I’ll try and make it down, next year.

Guidry had some really cool bear stuff out of nickel personnel. Whoever plays Will is going to be a dynamic player—someone who is able rush the passer, play off the LOS and cover.
This gives true feeling of a multiple defense. Typically, you wouldn’t see a coordinator go with a bear front with Nickel personnel. Especially since our nickel, TC, would kind of have somewhat LB responsibility. Wonder if he uses more of a big Nickel personnel approach in the future or someone challenges TC at that spot. Either way it’s good to hear because offenses would have a lot to game plan against because personnel wouldn’t limit what fronts you’ll see.

Advertisement

I don’t know how well promoted this was. I can’t imagine not getting a decent turnout if it was presented/promoted properly to the target audience.

Advertisement
Back