Claude George reacts to Barrow's departure

Advertisement
Dude is going on sabbatical. He'll be back before any of these cats see the field at UM

You commit to the school not the coach. Barrow left on this own terms to take care of a more important family matter. If this decision makes George de-commit, then maybe George was not meant to play at the U.

You're telling the kid why he committed to UM?

I hope you guys are at least explaining why he is leaving when you are getting these updates from the players. It seems to me if you tell him why and that he is taking a sabbatical, which is supposed to be temporary paid leave (is he being paid?) then it really shouldn't affect these kids because it should be very understandable

Advertisement
wait, what did shaq's dad say?
Shaq is still 100% committed to Miami... however Barrows departure was a blow...he was the one to bring Shaq in..and we respect Barrow's priorities. ..I like him a little bit more today..

Barrow will always be a Cane! Once a Cane always a Cane

Family first is something that more people need to think about. I believe Coach Brown will show your son the true meaning of being a Cane.

As I just posted on the other thread, this is supposed to be a sabattical, which means you take the year off and then come back the next year.

Anyone know why Mike left yet

his mother is very ill

I don't buy that because this kid would not be upset if he thought barrow left for that reason........... why be upset with the school if barrow mom is I'll we can't control that and more than likely unless barrow said otherwise as soon as his mom got better he would just come back

No one gives a flying **** what you buy... Dudes mom is sick, **** you for even questioning it

Advertisement
You commit to the school not the coach. Barrow left on this own terms to take care of a more important family matter. If this decision makes George de-commit, then maybe George was not meant to play at the U.

This is such a bull**** line.

wait, what did shaq's dad say?
Shaq is still 100% committed to Miami... however Barrows departure was a blow...he was the one to bring Shaq in..and we respect Barrow's priorities. ..I like him a little bit more today..

So do we! Some of the people here didn't realize Barrow was so respected and liked, they certainly do now. Glad Shaq is still 100% committed, it sure looks like he will be part of a tremendous class.

I have absolutely no reason to not believe what we're being told about Coach Barrow's absence so these kids should be sold on the same. A guy has a family issue, is 100% a Cane and always will be and has the full support of the staff and university as he tends to an issue bigger than football. ****, that should actually be used as a selling point to these kids and their families by Hurlie.

Advertisement
Back