Chris Curry

Kid probably doesn't even lift. I bet he's just naturally built that way. He'll be a scary ************ like Najeh in our S&C program
That is his natural build. Lol kid is a monster

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
#1 back, even above Lingard imo...Loves UM, would love for him to be a Cane.

Totally agree. Check out his junior highlights. If you're worried about age, pretend your watching his senior stuff. No less impressive for it. Prefer him to Lingard.

Give me Curry and Johnnie Ford and call it a day. Don't even need more than that. Let other schools worry about making Lingard's top 25.
The both of you are absolutely insane...

Lingard is literally the best back in the State & among the top 5 in the Nation... You land him & you're talking Natty's afterwards, he's a program changer.

I like Lingard...I like Curry better.

Curry is an absolute monster. Scarborough type with maybe better feet. Top 5 caliber back as well.

Love Lingard and that speed but he does run a little high.

Last edited:
This kid is the real deal. Marshawn Lynch was the first thing I thought when I seen him.

He was heavy on Oregon and he want to be at Alabama.

I said the exact same thing after I watched his sophomore film around a year ago. The exact same running style imo. If it was a silhouette on the film he could definitely be mistaken for Lynch. I thought the same thing about Su'a Cravens' hs tape at RB and Sean Taylor. Just ran the exact same way Sean did in the open field. Looked like the same guy. I think Curry is like that w Lynch.

i want this kid in a Canes jersey!! straight up gets his grown man on out there!!! hes got some beastmode in him.. anyone know the most carries hes taken in a game so far??

When are we gonna offer this dude?? Cristobal just offered. We gotta secure this guy ASAP. If we can get him and or Camron Davis committed then we can just focus on landing lingard. Thomas Brown can't mess this one up.

Advertisement
We need to offer this kid. Of all the RBs I've seen so far for 2018, Lingard and Curry are definitely my 1A and 1B.

We need 3 RBs this cycle. Next yr we will most likely have Homer, Burns and...and...yeah. Lingard, Davis and Curry would be a dream

Advertisement
He was on campus last year and he liked it. Don't think he has an offer. Hopefully he's invited to paradise camp this year.

Advertisement
This is the guy.

Park a truckload of chomgas and cash outside his door and put a bunch of armed guards to keep other teams away.

Can someone post the film of Curry that has them drooling, cause his pinned film on hudl is meh.

Advertisement
Our Targets are -

1. Lingard

2. Cook

3. Davis

Then - Curry and others

My guess is we good hard after the top 3 and potentially only take someone else if we can't land at least 2 of them

Can't find his 2016 stats, but I do know he had a 2 game stretch where he had 600+ yards and 6 TDs.

Advertisement
Back