2025 Chris "CJ" Ewald 4* CB (Chaminade)

Advertisement
Go time for him or no?

7C7F2C78-9137-48D4-85FD-B9CCF79C778C.png

Advertisement
DJ Pickett is a freak of nature so no argument there. I haven't really laid eyes on Hanks so I'll just have to wait and see.
Hanks is a freakishly skilled lock down CB with great length and long arms with the frame to really add good weight and strength. I put Hanks right up there with DJ Pickett. Hanks is a stud and this staff wants them both and has them 1 and 2 on their board.

Hanks is a freakishly skilled lock down CB with great length and long arms with the frame to really add good weight and strength. I put Hanks right up there with DJ Pickett. Hanks is a stud and this staff wants them both and has them 1 and 2 on their board.
I try not to get bogged down on just the guys we know. Lord knows there’s amazing players across the country

But man gimme Pickett and Hanks and we are cooking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hanks is criminally underrated in the current rankings. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him blow up and reach 5* status. I’m no scout but he’s got all the tools you look for in a 5* CB recruit and plays against top competition.

Pickett is just a freak of nature and an obvious 5* guy like people have already mentioned above.

Advertisement
Hanks is criminally underrated in the current rankings. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him blow up and reach 5* status. I’m no scout but he’s got all the tools you look for in a 5* CB recruit and plays against top competition.

Pickett is just a freak of nature and an obvious 5* guy like people have already mentioned above.
I wonder do people think Pickett would play corner or safety here or like a nickle hybrid role

I wonder do people think Pickett would play corner or safety here or like a nickle hybrid role
Staff is recruiting him at CB but under Guidry it's very likely that Pickett will be used all over the field because of his tremendous positional versatility. Pickett can play either CB, Free Safety, Nickel you name it. Guidry will use him many ways if of course he comes to Miami.

Advertisement
Back