Chip Kelly

This team ain't winning scoring 50 it's a defensive sport when it comes down to the end. We score 40 now with numb coaches our problem is defensive line talent on the interior, and trenches work in general. And sfla recruiting should be a lot better than it is.

Advertisement
Chip's team plays defense pretty well. Lots of sacks; very aggressive. I know UM has no chance at him, but there is nothing wrong with his style.

Born in philly transplant to miami. Not a golden fan.

To me chip kelly is the prototype modern coach. His offense is sound and he utilizes the main advantage an offense has: offense knows where the ball is going speed maximizes this advantage.

He also gets more out of role players than 90% of coaches can. The Eagles defense isn't great but he has them playing aggressive and stout against the run. He also understands the d will be drastically bad given his offense doesn't rack up time of possession. Rather than focus on yards, the eagles D gets pressure and turnovers.

When I look at the eagles roster, they shouldn't be a top 3 team in the NFC, but they are extremely well coached and outperform their individual attributes.

Advertisement
Back