Chemistry?

fraggle

Senile Senior
As a recruit you had the option to go to any University you wanted to. You came to the Canes. You were raised in South Florida, You routed for the Canes, you are a Miami Dolphin, Heat and Hurricane fan but mainly bleed Orange and Green. There is tons of support and you're flowered with affection for your decision. Freshman year you don't get in often but coaches are pleased with your progress. You are in line to become a starter but what happens...the **** Portal. The excuse is the portal dude has EXPERIENCE because he played on a less talented team where he started as a Freshman. The portal dude becomes the starter with less time in the system but experience overrides your role. The question becomes HOW WILL I GET EXPERIENCE when this new dude walks right into it. Maybe I should've gone where I would've been more appreciated. As this happens in multiple positions id the team CHEMISTRY damaged, after all I came here to be a CANE and this dude is here for his own personal gain.
I despise the portal and the way it is being used. I'd hate to be the 4 or 5 star overlooked by a one year new guy and I cannot but think it affects team Chemistry, probably the most important aspect in development. Our historic Canes constantly remark how they didn't want to let there teammates or the TEAM down. I just don't see the bonding I saw with the successful Canes, there is something remiss and I believe it is CHEMISTRY. Parish came in and took over as RB (yet left again for his personal gain he sure wasn't a devoted Hurricane) and talk is we need another EXPERIENCED RB, no wonder the RB's are fleeing and 5 defensive Linemen. I miss the CHEMISTRY we had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread has potential

Attachments

• IMG_0480.gif
    IMG_0480.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
We are just happy to have you as a CANE, OP! Thank you for asking the question we all were too chicken **** to ask! Make that another banger from the GOAT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its certainly a valid thought. I'm not Anti portal at all. It's gonna be interesting to see how the portal progresses. I believe in about 5 years it will level out. We need a few years of data to see how many players in the portal don't sign anywhere else from the portal. Bama's roster just got skull ****ed by the portal and they all went to OSU, FSU and Ole ****. I believe Miami's roster is gonna have good Chemistry this season. Lots of good young talent that appears to be hungry and appears to want to win. bringing in Cam, who seems to be a good chemistry guy, was a big move. I like how Mario has used the portal so far. he has gotten mostly depth guys but a few front line guys over these first few years. Lee, Cohen and KiKo were massive upgrades not only from a talent standpoint but leadership and work ethic. Especially Kiko because we get him for a second year.

Advertisement
Back