Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami better run cutups of the game and submit to ACC and NCAA offices about these refs. The WR contact Couch is getting called for happens every play. UNLESS it directly impacts the play, it shouldn't be called. Maybe 1 of those 3 should have been called. That 2-point call was BS too. It was called good, you need indisputable evidence to overturn. There was none.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami better run cutups of the game and submit to ACC and NCAA offices about these refs. The WR contact Couch is getting called for happens every play. UNLESS it directly impacts the play, it shouldn't be called. Maybe 1 of those 3 should have been called. That 2-point call was BS too. It was called good, you need indisputable evidence to overturn. There was none.
And it will mean absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just in this game we’ve had a muffed punt, an INT called back, a fumble lost, countless PI calls. Some higher power does not want us to win. Just take it at that and call it a night boys

that's cuz you think being a "fan" is being a blind slurping homer....don't judge my fandom simply because I know this team and sport better than you....
watch more games sometime and you will see the same thing some of us see vs blind support for this regime without question.

I guess the score isn't 25-19 going into the 4th doesn't mean they have "chance" to win..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back