X's and O's Changes in Personnel

Advertisement
TVD isn't a leader. It's obvious after watching this season unfold. He doesn't have any chemistry with the rest of that team. It doesn't look like they even like him. Complete 180 with Garcia.
Plus, he didn’t help himself with the comments he made about the Home atmosphere. There was blood out for him and those people picked up Jake.

He nearly got blocked twice though he got them off beautifully.... The ST line is beyond pathetic
Was Hedley out the whole game or did he come out after the first punt. I was at the game but missed what happened here.

Backup punter did a great job.

Advertisement
What changes need to happen for UNC?

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1
- Arroyo & Skinner. Please end the Mallory Project
- #70 Justise needs to see the bench. Zion at RT and Scaife at RG.
- Give me Wes somewhere at LB getting a ton of snaps

What do you all have?
I'd say bench the CBs, but we don't have anything behind them either. They got toasted by MTSU WRs. That's... hard to fathom. Steele can't put them on an island again, they're just far, faaaaaar too slow.

Flagg should never see the field again. At this point, Mallory can **** off too. Williams needs to just run Oklahoma drills for the next two weeks - he's Charmin soft.

What changes need to happen for UNC?

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1
- Arroyo & Skinner. Please end the Mallory Project
- #70 Justise needs to see the bench. Zion at RT and Scaife at RG.
- Give me Wes somewhere at LB getting a ton of snaps

What do you all have?
I’m down with all that.

Advertisement
Serious question: is it just me or does it or has it seemed like these guys really didn’t play hard for TVD? Talking about all previous games?

I see no connection, especially on the sideline. The only guy talking to TVD prior to being pulled and after being pulled was X or TVD was solo.

I get the coaching thing with Gattis but I see a different level of energy around Jake. It could all be in the moment but man, I don’t know, something seems off there.
It makes sense when you read that he’s never had any of their numbers.. which is wild.

I bet money Garcia does..

Players and recruits love Garcia.. the kid has it, and plays like it..

Just watch that Netflix show he was on.. dudes want to be around him and play hard for him..

TVD to busy playing golf and doing podcasts.. he ain’t relating to these dudes.. nor does he look like he spends extra time forming a bond with any of them outside of X

We are back to the 2 QB situation we had with Williams and Perry. Pull one guy and the replacement is filled with passion. Next game…he isn’t. I really think passion had a lot to do with this game’s performance. MTU had it. Miami didn’t. Until Jake came in. Then he ran out.

Now injuries are killing all possible hopes and depth.

I would pull anyone dragging *** and put young talent in. When they fail switch it up again. Have people worry about losing their start. At the least, the older giys don’t buy into the hype that they can get drafted and the younger guys get PT that disproves their desires to transfer.

Advertisement
I'd say bench the CBs, but we don't have anything behind them either. They got toasted by MTSU WRs. That's... hard to fathom. Steele can't put them on an island again, they're just far, faaaaaar too slow.

Flagg should never see the field again. At this point, Mallory can **** off too. Williams needs to just run Oklahoma drills for the next two weeks - he's Charmin soft.
I am going to have to rewatch this abortion of a game to see what was up with Williams today.

It makes sense when you read that he’s never had any of their numbers.. which is wild.

I bet money Garcia does..

Players and recruits love Garcia.. the kid has it, and plays like it..

Just watch that Netflix show he was on.. dudes want to be around him and play hard for him..

TVD to busy playing golf and doing podcasts.. he ain’t relating to these dudes.. nor does he look like he spends extra time forming a bond with any of them outside of X
Which is interesting the speculation on these NIL deals and how certain players would handle them.

Advertisement
Jake doesn’t have the arm that TVD has but he seems to have a much better chemistry with the young receivers. TVD is the epitome of dullness. He looks completely unsinspired out there.

Play the youngins…..atleast when they get torched we can say it’s because they’re young

The older “leaders” of our team getting torched and manhandled is embarrassing

Especially on D …waste a year of Graves an nem for what ? So 5th year seniors that have no future in football can play over them and look terrible doing it

We are back to the 2 QB situation we had with Williams and Perry. Pull one guy and the replacement is filled with passion. Next game…he isn’t. I really think passion had a lot to do with this game’s performance. MTU had it. Miami didn’t. Until Jake came in. Then he ran out.

Now injuries are killing all possible hopes and depth.

I would pull anyone dragging *** and put young talent in. When they fail switch it up again. Have people worry about losing their start. At the least, the older giys don’t buy into the hype that they can get drafted and the younger guys get PT that disproves their desires to transfer.
While heartedly agree. Losing to a team like this, everyone’s job is on notice. I don’t care who you are on this team (Except Cam as he seems to be the only one in the secondary doing mostly everything right).

Advertisement
Back