CB/S Davante Davis gets 4th Star from Rivals.....

Advertisement
If we lose this guy the blame is going on AG due to the fact this kid would have been a cane if evaluated properly early in the game. I like our chances still and I think in the end he will be a cane. The only thing I worry about is if he bases his decision off his officials.

This kid aint no secret! He's been talked about a plenty here. He's also one of the top CB's listed on the recruiting board on the site. With Ice now a coach, he's motivated to prove he can recruit, especially Dade County kids and kids that played for him! Won't look good for him if he can't bring in Davante Davis if they want him.

This kid aint no secret! He's been talked about a plenty here. He's also one of the top CB's listed on the recruiting board on the site. With Ice now a coach, he's motivated to prove he can recruit, especially Dade County kids and kids that played for him! Won't look good for him if he can't bring in Davante Davis if they want him.

Yeah, I remember cats posting about him long before he committed to Syracuse and long before he was even rated, let alone before this 4-star bump.

was he at BTW last year?

Advertisement
was he at BTW last year?

No....he was at Homestead... Him, WR Antonio Calloway and QB Maurice Alexander transfered to BTW this year

Advertisement
Somebody please tell me he is better than Devont'a Davis! #TBT

Yes he is.

Davis very athletically gifted and can move with receivers, with his big size already at corner. About time these recruiting sites have taken notice.

About 6'3"

190-200 range.

Has legit legit LEGIT offers. I would be disappointed and sadly, shocked if we didn't get him.

He's gonna continue to move up the rankings, wouldn't be surprised if he has a really good year and ends up getting an invite to one of the all star games.

Last edited:
Somebody please tell me he is better than Devont'a Davis! #TBT

Yes he is.

Davis very athletically gifted and can move with receivers, with his big size already at corner. About time these recruiting sites have taken notice.

About 6'3"

190-200 range.

Has legit legit LEGIT offers. I would be disappointed and sadly, shocked if we didn't get him.

He's gonna continue to move up the rankings, wouldn't be surprised if he has a really good year and ends up getting an invite to one of the all star games.

This kid will end up being a top 100-150 player when its all said and done. Players that size, speed and actual football ability move up the rankings.

Advertisement
Back