2023 CB Jermaine Mathews

Advertisement
I hate OSU and everything involved with that school
haha. curious why is it offensive if we buy players? ruiz basically announces that we do legally lol. who cares. if it brings the talent here and we benefit from it, ***** it. we buy them all. want to stop it? pay more. as far as winning football games, I mean hes got a point after the last year and the last 20 years lol. we suck from august to December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

This is actually a positive as it proves that their earlier shook comments about possibly losing a recruit to Miami is in relation to Innis

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
T. Pryor barely needed to take a snap in the nfl he got paid so well by Osu.
I'm all for the osu piling on, but this is completely false. He's from the very small town I live in. Now I'm in no way saying he didn't get bagged up to go there, but he was nowhere near getting paid like that. He would come home in a new car about every 6 months but they were nothing but the typical booster loaner he didn't actually own them. And when he did come home it was to visit his still broke *** Mom at their same broke *** house in their same broke *** neighborhood. Lol at dude getting some kind of life changing money.

Advertisement
Back