Cavinder Twins (Update: both decline to return for final year)

Advertisement

200w.gif

No one is saying they are the best ever. They aren’t being graded against the mostly plastic chicks walking around SB, they are being compared to their peers(college basketball players)and in that case, they grade highly.

They are attractive to advertisers and NIL people because

1)TWINS
2)They can play ball, especially Haley
3) They are objectively attractive
4)They have been able to build a following on SM, and ironically enough it isn’t horny dudes jocking them on tik tok.
flynell thinks he can do better.

Wow. I'm not surprised about Hanna as I know she was previously still deciding, but I thought Haley was for sure coming back.
I think Haley views them as a package deal. Unless her sister was coming back too, she was willing to not do so. It’s obvious that she would be cool with running it back, but her sister is ready to move on, knowing that her career is over.

Advertisement
I think Haley views them as a package deal. Unless her sister was coming back too, she was willing to not do so. It’s obvious that she would be cool with running it back, but her sister is ready to move on, knowing that her career is over.
Yea thats what she said in espn article, she was planning on coming back but didnt want to play without her sister. Wish them all success in future but will be interesting as their brand is twin bball players, to see how they evolve that. I think coming off a successful tourney run they could have capitalize that with more exposure on women college bball..

Haley told ESPN on Tuesday that she anticipated throughout this year that she'd come back for a fifth season, but after it became clear that Hanna was ready to move on, Haley ultimately realized she didn't want to play without her twin.

"I don't want to play basketball without Hanna," Haley said in a joint interview via Zoom from the twins' hometown of Gilbert, Arizona. "I started with her, so at the end of the day, I want to end basketball and start our new lives together, but it was definitely difficult for me."

Advertisement
You can make that argument, or you can see it as the WNBA working with the NCAA to maximize the college game. Having these girls stick around helps create readymade stars when they hit the WNBA, because we know who they are. The NBA moved away from that and now look. We don’t have that attachment to the youngsters the way we did when we got to see most of them develop.
KG and Kobe

KG and Kobe
Generational talents, for every Kobe there were dozens of Kwame Browns or other guys that never came close to being worth a crap. Never mind that most WNBA players will never make life changing money. They will have to get jobs at some point.

Likely they've been offered a staggering sum for OnlyFans or something similar...tragically where society is...

Good luck in all their future endeavors.

Advertisement
Destiny Harden was drafted in the third round by the WNBA on Monday. That doesn't mean she'll make the team but she has a chance. Coach Meier needs to hit the portal hard for help also.

Destiny Harden was drafted in the third round by the WNBA on Monday. That doesn't mean she'll make the team but she has a chance. Coach Meier needs to hit the portal hard for help also.

Yeah, this is not a great year to lose visits and eval time...

Oh well, I trust Katie to get it done anyhow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back