Caneville Clowns

The last 15 years of their reporting, websites posts and social media.

It's a COMMON theme....every single time
Got anything specific? Their 15 years of reporting doesn’t only consist of canes, 15 or more years ago they were only covering youth football games and high school games, interviewing kids local legends,former cane, coaches etc...

Im tryna figure out what you’re talking about? I don’t even remember them having a website or really reporting until recently..Maybe u got them mixed up with someone else?

Advertisement
they should have thought about the ground work and reputation they created out the mud before approaching a 22mil head coach with a loaded question ... respectfully
Wasn’t the first and wont be the last question we all disagree with from cane media lol

Wasn’t the first and wont be the last question we all disagree with from cane media lol
i agree ... just disappointed, i've supported his platform before ... seen the come up ... your at the table/in the room ... help jacurri another way whether it be connects to another school in the area, etc ...

I've been recently hired as a Canesville story lead generator...

I think point has been more than made...

Canesville...don't make reasonable decent people revist these shenanigans again...regroup and do better...

Go Canes...

Got anything specific? Their 15 years of reporting doesn’t only consist of canes, 15 or more years ago they were only covering youth football games and high school games, interviewing kids local legends,former cane, coaches etc...

Im tryna figure out what you’re talking about? I don’t even remember them having a website or really reporting until recently..Maybe u got them mixed up with someone else?
I've told you what im talking about. I'm not rehashing the last 15 years with specific talking points. They're not that important.

The Jacurri episode speaks for itself. If you don't see it I can't help you.

Advertisement

Friend...we had a saying we used to mentor our young one with that I'm sure you've heard attributed to numerous sources throughout the ages. Who actually said it first I can't say, but it is powerful....

Trust is earned in drops but lost poured out in buckets.

I’m curious as to if the Caneville clowns will follow JB to wherever he transfers to make sure that coach starts him…
Nope... Within 6 months his name will be in the rear view mirror... Remember when Kosi left and evvvvvrybody said they would follow??.. Barely heard a peep about him since... Same will happen with Brown...

Advertisement
I've told you what im talking about. I'm not rehashing the last 15 years with specific talking points. They're not that important.

The Jacurri episode speaks for itself. If you don't see it I can't help you.
So nothing, salute.

Friend...we had a saying we used to mentor our young one with that I'm sure you've heard attributed to numerous sources throughout the ages. Who actually said it first I can't say, but it is powerful....

Trust is earned in drops but lost poured out in buckets.

Epictumadre, the great Cuban-Phoenician, said it first IIRC.

Advertisement
🤷🏽‍♂️
Just saying using Stetson Bennet who didn’t start until his senior season then played as a 5th and 6th yr senior where he was surprisingly good is a funny comparison. Cause A) everyone would have said that about him to B) he showed the impact of having studs all around him has C) Emory could be here another 3 years and then finally start and be drastically better - perhaps even just plain really good - than he did as a true frosh that was never supposed to see a snap (like Judd is about to)

Yeah yeah yeah, I bet you said the same thing about Shirreffs, Allison, Martell, Sitkowski, Van Dyke, Matocha, Williams, Perry, Weldon etc.,a who's who of "where are they nows".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah yeah yeah, I bet you said the same thing about Shirreffs, Allison, Martell, Sitkowski, Van Dyke, etc..
Not really. I said Sitkowski sucked in HS.
TVD absolutely was talented enough to start so idk what you thought the point you were making was with that.
Allison never started. Thought it was fine having him on roster thoigh.
I don't think I said a single thing about Shirreffs. Don't think I thought highly of him at all though .
Oh and I also hated Rosier lol.

then they call you chicken ******
Embarrassed Vote GIF by Rita Ora

Advertisement
Back