CanesInSight is partnering with Canes Connection, the official NIL collective

Advertisement
Advertisement
A sincere thank you to everyone signing up. The trophy celebration will hit different knowing you played your part.
How do us current canes connection members get the zoom access? I don't know if I can resign up with a promo code.

Advertisement
"...We’ve written 6.8 million messages about this team. Most of them involve hoping for better days..."
10fGotDNFsJaVi.gif

No holding out on info you already get here. But there is info that I can’t share publicly.

Much of that will be available in private, regular zoom Q and As for Canes Connection members who sign up with promo code “CIS” (and pre-existing Canes Connection members).
You'll probably have to establish tight guardrails so this information doesn't get out? Or does thst not matter amd it is really about more timely access?

We wouldn't want some tidbit to go open source that leads to chaos for player/corch/program correct?

Not that everyone on CIS can't be trusted with such power...I mean...really...my comment is more focused on those external threats who would see harm come to our beloved Canes of course...

Advertisement
No holding out on info you already get here. But there is info that I can’t share publicly.

Much of that will be available in private, regular zoom Q and As for Canes Connection members who sign up with promo code “CIS” (and pre-existing Canes Connection members).
Does this apply to all membership levels or only at a specific tier?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back