CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did it ever occur to dumbass Mario and Gattis to let Jaccuri Brown run the offense and run run run at the 7 minute mark. **** NO because they are not thinking coaches but absolute MORONS. That is exactly what they should have done!
No I don’t think it ever crossed their mind to not only become one dimensional but also take away their ability to pass which apparently is the only thing we can do.

Averaged 35 ppg 2 years in a row with 2 different QBs, can't break 21 pts on one of the worst teams in cfb.
Penalties and the lack of a run game killed us today.

I don't know why they got away from the run game in the 2nd half. Stanley had some nice run as did Franklin.

Many of the people penalties did put us in passing situations.

Sometimes I just dont get this fan base and the ridiculous standard it sets for it's team. Let's be real for the last 15 years we have been a middle of the road ACC team, today we are extremely banged up but go on the road and get a pretty easy win against a rival and people are still losing their **** because we did not win by enough points. We are not a Elite program, wins do not come easy for us so when we actually get one why not enjoy it instead of acting like the world is ending .

Just play smarter and with more consistent effort.

That's what matters this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes I just dont get this fan base and the ridiculous standard it sets for a team we don't even show up to support the majority of time, obviously not including season ticket holders. Let's be real for the last 15 years we have been a middle of the road ACC team, today we are extremely banged up but go on the road and get a pretty easy win against a rival and people are still losing their **** because we did not win by enough points. We are not a Elite program, wins do not come easy for us so when we actually get one why not enjoy it instead of acting like the world is ending .
200 yards in penalties and Coaching for dummies 101 clock management is why we’re *****ing. Completely unacceptable and embarrassing

Sometimes I just dont get this fan base and the ridiculous standard it sets for it's team. Let's be real for the last 15 years we have been a middle of the road ACC team, today we are extremely banged up but go on the road and get a pretty easy win against a rival and people are still losing their **** because we did not win by enough points. We are not a Elite program, wins do not come easy for us so when we actually get one why not enjoy it instead of acting like the world is ending .
Because we are paying the head coach $8 mil and the coaching staff an additional $ 8 mil. And we have the 13th most talented roster according to recruiting sites.

When you stack that kind of talent and pay that kind of $ you expect to see some level of competency and results.

This sentiment wasn’t just shared by cane fans, this team was highly heralded by the media and the coach’s poll pre-season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall are so emotional :pgdead:

Everyone in this thread was praising how good the players were in the first half, then when they started playing dumb as **** in the second, apparently it's all on the coaches. No blame to the players

Weirdos

Yeah, but in all honesty, That’s what a rebuild looks like though.
No it's not. How many P5 schools "rebuild" with walk-on RBs? Stop.

In college football with transfers now and recruiting every year, rebuilds don't require complete teardown and walk-ons to fill roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back