CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What a dumb *** coaching staff we have starting with MARIO. He is trying to give VT the game in the worst way. We should be running running running and let that clock run down. Like I said this man is the worst I've ever seen and makes Randy Shannon look brilliant. Mario you are a TERRIBLE DAY GAME COACH!
Run for a yard?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That roster won 5 of the last 6. Or was that just good coaching that propelled the awful roster to wins? Pick one. Can't have it both ways.
That roster lost to FSU, it sucks. It “won” 5 of the last 6 which easily could have been differently. Believe what you want tho.

You didn't answer the question: Why wasn't bad roster the main complaint last year if that was the problem? The whole double standard smells. Also, why try to make close wins into losses when you don't try to make close losses into wins? Double standard again. People want to blame certain people but excuse others.
Because they were six points away from 4 wins and 10 away from 10 wins so which is closer? And I can’t speak for what other people do

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back