CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
I mean i am doing that watching this game so not entirely inaccurate

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re welcome whoever listened to me and took Michigan -7. That was almost as easy as taking Unc +3.5 last weekend.

Advertisement
this is our biggest issue. I wanna see this team with a bunch of intelligent players that might not be the most athletic out there. Our severe lack of any form of intelligence is to be our biggest issue.

We got a lot of "ootball players — who mostly as a result of poor coaching during their careers — don't really know **** about playing the game

Question, in our scheme who is supposed to cover the back out of the backfield? Like on that VT 3rd down?

Advertisement
I’m sorry but we really suck.
Problems all around - talent and coaching issues/lapses as well. Gattis did a nice job in the 1st quarter and up til half. Then the suck re-emerged.

At least we’re not the worst team in the ACC CoRstal. That’s VT by a good bit.

This team has zero balls! We’ve been neutered since the early 2000’s. Nobody has that “dog in them.”

Bro,
Diaz is gone. He left us some pretty good players according to many experts. This is Mario’s team. Taylor and Williams were 5 stars left by Manny. I don’t know how many VT has.
I find it hard to believe that some of these guys are 5 stars. The more I watch college football, the more I'm convinced that the people at the recruiting services are clueless. I'm convinced that they just run with offer lists and camp reports and go from there. How can you be a 5 star safety, but have zero situation awareness and a low football IQ? That makes no sense. A 5 star should not only have ideal measurables, they should have some clue what is going on out on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back