CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our amount of injuries in our 2/3 deep is very very concerning. Hopefully not all are long term and some can return next week Vs Duke.

RB: Henry Parrish, D Chaney
WR: M Redding, J George, X Restrepo + K Smith banged up
TE: W Mallory, E Arroyo + J Skinner Banged up
OL: Z Nelson, Justice O, J Clarke,
LB: Waynom Steed
CB: T Stevenson
S: J Williams banged up

And I’m sure I’m missing some guys too…
The amount of injuries on O is absolutely devastating.

Hopefully some of the guys above are good to return for Duke next week…or more importantly CLEMSON in a few weeks

Plus T. Citizen. I know he hasn't played a single snap yet but you got to think he would've been playing a major role if he was available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
0 was completely out of it on that play. It was obvious that VT was trying to sneak the RB out, they didn't have time to do anything else. A lot of these guys look great in shorts and tshirts, but aren't football players. They don't have the grasp of the game that you'd want from a guy. I always use Sean Spence as an example of a guy that may not look like a stud coming off the bus, but was a pure football player.

I don't see a Spence type on this team, and that's a result of awful evaluations. Diaz and his staff didn't know what a football player looked like and it's obvious.
Bro,
Diaz is gone. He left us some pretty good players according to many experts. This is Mario’s team. Taylor and Williams were 5 stars left by Manny. I don’t know how many VT has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back