CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the only way Gattis knows how to call a play from a non-condensed set is from the gun and the only way he knows how to generate rush yards is from the pistol. What a hilarious predicament we have

Advertisement
A few bright spots but offense basically still suspect. However, the defense is on the ball today! VT or not, good job so far. (except for Caleb Johnson)

Last edited:
This must be the spectrum of incremental improvement. Horrible loss (MTSU), close loss (NC), ugly win (VT). Can’t just jump to “complete game” I guess. Lol

Not going to lie you guys are right that our offense sucked and if they’d been doing this from the beginning it would be better but—we can’t fcking change that now.

Can we pls just enjoy the positive changes and root the guys on instead of being toxic complaining babies
I’m not complaining. The coaches deserve to hear how they ***ked up the start of the season. I know they are kicking themselves for it. As a fan, no as a human you always look back and say **** if only we did this or that. You have no choice but to move on, but it’s also okay to look back. It’s not toxic.. Hope they learn from it though.

Advertisement
TVD ain’t it.

System qb. Can only operate in wide open shotgun and if first read is covered he's clueless. I’ve seen enough.
Ok. So he’s not going in the first few rounds? The OL sucks.

Advertisement
va tech, Duke, uva

long way to go before State. Also, Ladson has been playing well and perhaps Restrepo is back?
The receiving isn't the problem anymore.

Blocking is an issue along with goaline offense and big plays given up on defense. No real big plays given up today, but VT had a TD on bad coverage and bad angles if their QB threw a better pass.

Advertisement
Yup
I’ve also watched him the first five games stare down primary receiver, miss wide open receivers, not convert **** in the RZ and can’t make much happen w legs.

If he didn’t play for UM you would t even know who he is and you sure as **** wouldn’t think he’s nfl bound

Advertisement
TVD ain’t it.

System qb. Can only operate in wide open shotgun and if first read is covered he's clueless. I’ve seen enough.
Feel like this is the obvious conclusion. It’s plain as day.

Though that’s good enough to win in college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back